First Day of 2014

Today it's the first day of 2014, and frankly speaking, I didn't particularly enjoyed the countdown towards the new year. Had some problems, and was pretty upset.

However, the time spent in 2013 was well spent. I got to have such a wonderful boyfriend who loved me wholeheartedly, and no regrets in 2013 (not that I remembered so ya haha). I honestly think that it's something. :) As for the new year resolution, I never did one before and am not going to do it now. I mean, I'd probably forget about it after a few days..... As long as I live everyday without regrets, and spend everyday (if possible) fulfilling and of course, being happy, I think that will be more than enough. ^^



So to start this year with a positive and happy thought, I present to you another crochet pattern, the
✧Tiny Legless Penguin✧!

*yay*


Haha I'm pretty happy about this too as I managed to input my crochet pattern pretty quick today compared to the duck one hehe.

This was one of the amigurumi requested by Jinwei, a classmate of mine who was really supportive and appreciative of my hobby. He wanted a duck (which is the ✧Tiny Legless Duck✧) in white, a penguin, a pig and a pokeball (which would both be up soon enough) so this was a project that helped me to have a kickstart at this crochet pattern thing :)
Similarly, like the ✧Tiny Legless Duck✧, I made this pattern quite awhile ago and kept it until now to make it into an actual pattern. ^^


I googled, and took a picture for inspiration, here is the picture! ^^
Picture from http://www.google.com


I started this amigurumi and designing it on the 26th October 2013, 5pm and finished it on the same day, 11pm. I minus 1 hour for all the minor intervals I took and I think I ate dinner halfway haha. So in total, I took 5 hours to design and complete this ✧Tiny Legless Penguin✧! ^^


So I hope those who tried it will enjoy making this penguin amigurumi, and do feel free to contact me if there's any problem!




Wishing everyone a happy 2014, and may the year ahead be fulfilling! ☺











0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.