Image page tab!

This is my FIRST ever attempt to make an image page tab! I am glad to say that I am very proud of myself HAHA. Like I mentioned loads and loads of times, I rarely feel that whatever I do is good until one year ago I started crocheting. So this, is another one of those time where I feel that my work is actually good enough to make me feel just a little bit better about myself! 



I actually wanted to make my blog a lot more special than the usual template LIKE SO LONG AGO LAH WALAO. But never had the application, confidence, time and effort to. Not to mention excuses given like those about hahahahahaa. And you know sometimes you just suddenly feel inspired to do something, just like this? This is one of those times and I'm glad I actually started on it. (If only this could happen more often for my assignments...)


So yeah, I did it, and even after having so much troubles with the image uploading (Photobucket kills the colour of what you put in the beginning and made everything look SO TERRIBLE) -which I managed to solved thanks to google, and the HTML for putting up the image as a link. I HAD NO IDEA HOW AND HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING UNTIL I ACTUALLY DID IT. 


BUT I DID IT. 


That's all it matters. *clench my fists and do a mini awkward arm-shake dance* 


Because I really thought I did a great job, (let me self praise myself a little lah, it's not very often I CAN do it anyway....LOL) here's all the four images I made for my page tab, in a better resolution and bigger too, since it's so small up there :'( 


DISCLAIMER: 
I doodled all the pictures, because I want to make it special and that ONLY I HAVE THEM YAY. However, I am not like those omg drawing geniuses who can just draw ON THE SPOT and imagine the image they want to draw just like that. No. I don't have that talent even though I wish I do... :( So all the doodles I do does have a reference. (From google obviously hahaha) and regrettably, to be even more frank, I trace them lol so yeah.... It's all just traced drawings. And afterwards coloured in. I wonder if I can still call it doodles? Whatever THEY'RE DOODLES. Yay. Still mine even though I didn't draw them like a real artist would. 

I really like the way they turned out though, pretty ugly but still recognisable and somehow reminds me of those vintage stuff haha. 





I really love the love birds there hehe my tribute to Boston! (Boston's my pet lovebird btw)

SPARKLES ✧ ON CROCHET HOOK BECAUSE THEY'RE LIKE MAGIC WANDS THAT I CREATE STUFF WITH. GET WHAT I MEAN?


SPARKLES AGAIN BECAUSE...READ THE TOP. 
I love the stitch markers ♥

About me part. Which I probably shouldn't name it "about me" because that kind of makes me narcissistic lol and who wants to know about me sia. 

But I shall keep that because I hope that one day people WOULD want to know who is behind this personal cum crochet cum random shitz blog. That's my dream ok don't judge.

I kinda like my copyright signature thing haha LIKE SO HIGH CLASS RIGHT LOLOLOL HA HA.






So that's basically everything I've done so far for my blog! I am drawing/tracing more stuff for my crochet/knitting pattern template (because I wanna make it pleasant to read and to have and to make a good impression) hehe so gotta do it well!! AT LEAST I'M STARTING ON IT and I'm getting really pumped up just thinking about it!!!! Hehe. I already have some patterns with me so I just have to finish up that template! :D

After that, I think I want to make a new header too. Hehehe. 


Okay gotta go sleep!  






0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.