I MISS BLOGGING.

Hello!
I'm back yaw! (For awhile only lah)
10 more days to O level, and here I am blogging.
But no worries, I've been studying diligently. I don't even use computer often anymore ok!
Currently at my sis's boyf's house, and since comp is on and I've got nothing to do, I went to check out my blog.
Really miss blogging so much! So many things happened, but no time to blog about it. ):
Anyone missed me? LOL DON'T THINK SO HAHA.



Okay, this is going to be wordy. I'll just post whatever I can think of yeah.
And I think I'm losing my blogging touch anyway~








First, results. WOAH MY RESULTS FOR PRELIM 2 SUCKS HHAHAHAHA. 
L1R4 20, L1R5 28. 
Seriously, it's not as if I never study.. I should just admit that I. AM. DUMB. Ha. Ha.




I wonder where can I go if my results really do sucks like hell? Retain? Go a course I don't like?
Stress.

BUT HEY I BROUGHT IT UPON MYSELF.
Those aimless days I spent during my Secondary 1 and 2, doing nothing but trying to gain friends. Pfft.








Speaking about friends, I've mention this in my Twitter before. That I wish there really is someone out there who really care for others genuinely. And that I'll be lucky enough to know him/her.
There's really too many fake people in this world. Hypocrites. Critics.
Maybe to others I'm real fake too. I don't know.
I'm too scared to be really close with anyone anymore.


It's a cruel, cruel world.





Okay there's really a lot of things on my mind.
BAND. I MISS BAND. 
I will never ever, in my whole pathetic life, regret joining band. Instead I feel that people who didn't join band or quit halfway are actually losing out! 
Those days when we are preparing for concert, competition or just a performance. Playing music together, knowing we are part of something. I still smile to myself stupidly whenever I listen to the SYF'11 recording. Loads of mistake, but when you know that you were actually inside.. Playing with everyone else. Creating that chord.. Woah. Indescribable feeling.

But now, it'll all merely become a memory. Feel so sad whenever I think about it. Even though I'll definitely visit and help whenever I have the time. But the feeling of being IN band would be...gone? ):





OH YAH. 
I'M SO GOING TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY A GUITAR AFTER O LEVELS! ^^
I really really love the sound of string instruments! Too poor to get a violin and have violin lessons, but guitars, I can borrow from friends (who already agreed XD) and learn from friends, (who already agreed, too!). Man I'm one lucky girl.







Oh, I suddenly remembered about my ex's girlfriend, who broke up with my ex, find me. HAHAHAA WE WERE BITCHING ABOUT HIM. OR SHOULD I SAY, HER. Yes yes, both of us suspect that our ex, is actually a GODDAMN FEMALE. I was really foolish -.- and really, don't trust anyone in the cyber world.

You know what, I bet he/she still stalk me and all. I hope you do, because this message is for you, bitch.



One day, KARMA WILL GET YOU. 
I'll make sure it does. Trust me. 


I wasted one whole year! And so did the girl. To think I was going to give up so many things because of 'him'. Pathetic pathetic.




Well, lesson learnt, and now I'm really cautious. I should be thankful. It made me so much matured. It's been 2 years since I got into a relationship, and I think I should not be in any. I know I shouldn't burn down the whole forest because of one tree, but there's a good chance that all the other trees are contaminated too. Maybe it's not about one person. Maybe it's the society.


AHAHAHA I'M NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AND I'M TIRED NOW.
So yeah, goodbye. I know my blog is getting more and more boring~ But, I promise it'll be more lively after my Os, with more pictures, less word, and less emotional rants. :)


*I actually typed out all the rants about him but I thought it could be another story for another day. 




I decide to let it out. This was a secret, an embarrassment. 
But it means nothing to me now. 
Haha, loser.





By the way! Follow me on twitter! I'm so much alive there, :)
@doubleoxm !


OK. bye!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.