Random!

Hello! DID ANYONE MISSED ME. I guess not. LOL.




Anywayyyy, I'm bored, so am just going to post some random things here. It'll be reeaaaaaaally random so don't be shock when I changed the topic from durians to sea to Brunei to shoes and even dandruff. But of course I'm not gonna talk about dandruff. Duh!


HOKAY, so I actually went to look at camera reviews. I've always wanted a camera. I really like taking pictures though I don't really preferred to be IN the picture. (Cause I think I look ugly in pictures lol). I search and search for the camera that I want, and I read a lot of positive reviews about...


Canon Powershot S95!




Don't that flash look sooooo cute!? Pop-ing out of nowhere lol. The quality of the picture this cam takes really is quite awesome! Of course, I don't think it can be compared to DSLRs, and I reeaaaaaally love DSLR but it's so expensive and bulky. I would rather to have a compact camera that I can easily fish out and quickly take pictures! 



I always like taking pictures of people. Especially those that are hard to catch, like those kind of natural laughter that you would rarely see in pictures but in everyday life! And I reaaaaally like to take picture of natures! Even though. Singapore. Like only got buildings lol. 



This camera looks kinda plain but I read from the reviews that it's actually quite slick and smooth! (Like my phone's maybe?) Anyway I don't really care about the appearance. 
The quality of picture is way more important! Don't judge a book by it's cover, don't judge a camera by it's container! ...though it would be awesome to have a red camera woo!




Oh I'm getting so excited just talking about it! How I wish I can have one ): Oh and! I wanna learn violin! (Here comes the abrupt change of topic) 


I really love the sound string instruments can give. Smooth, floaty, dreamy... One of my favorite song is this: 




This is Emilee and her dad! Wow so cool right, their relationship must be very good lah, since they have so much in common. I know I posted this some time ago, but it's really awesome! AND OBOE!! The tone is so...round and full! Goshhh. 


I couldn't find the one that only Emilee is playing, the one that I loveeeee. ): And of course this!

Haku by Vanilla Mood! 


& Emilee is in this group, part time or smth? CELLO CELLO OMG.




Eh, It's like I always post these few songs haha! Well then let me show you this new one (I think, since the quality is better than those 'older' videos)! Heheheee niceeeee. I like this kind of feel. Like those that only RPGs will have. Woo!!


And this can be those background music for those dramas y'know! 






And yet another one of my favorites! Also filled with a bunch of violins! <3<3<3

Merry go round of life (I think) from the anime Howl's Moving Castle, 
composed by the AWESOME Joe Hisaishi!


I really like the feeling the violin gives here! Dreamy~ It's really as if I might float! Okay I know, I've said this countless of times, but the violin here really makes this song so beautiful! Gyahhh I wanna learn violin and piano ): 



Okokok, enough of these. Geez I kept showing the same videos. 
THIS SHOWS THAT I AM LOYAL OK. LOL.



Oh yeahh, you might already have seen this, but really, this video is so annoying!


It seriously cracks me up badly! For some reason :O 
This really fits those gameboy color games y'know. HA.
I really wonder who is the one who sang this. Really I do. 


And this! The violin version! WHOAAAAA! 

NOT BAD!!!! 

And in the description it wrote: 


"Here are the lyrics if you want to sing along:


Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan"




HAHAHAA. WHY SO CUTE! 




Imagine this scene: "Hey let's sing the nyan cat song!" "Okay!" *In unison "Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan" ...and it goes on. Wouldn't it be fun!








AH OH YAH. Our "Camp Victory" (Which is just intensive remedials) ended! And half of the June holiday used up. Oh goshhhhhh. Time really FLEW this year. It was only a few months ago when I was still struggling to balance band and studies at the same time, and achieved a gold. Now I'm not even needed in band D: 






BTW we got back our report books this year! YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE 'IMPROVED'. LOL. 



In summary, most of my subject dropped, except for science which I got a D7 instead of an E8 (which is still bad-.-) and my emath which zoomed up from C5 to A1. The paper was easy lah, though I'm kinda happy about it. 


Isn't it ANNOYING. When you improve in something, something else drops. Grrrrr. Just shows how much more I need to study.




Study study study, study study, study study study study. 
The repeated Nyans is way more smoothing to the ear lah. 




Ahhhhhh... alright, it's 1.05am. Shall head to bed soon. This post is really uhm, pointless. I would never get what I wanted lah, especially when.... yeah. I hope I would earn money, and at least get myself a camera. ): 



Sometimes I just wish to stop study and work instead. Argh. (I bet in the future when I'm working I'll wish to study, it's always like this, eh. Humans can't be satisfied).




OK. GOODNIGHT. 


0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.