Updates!





HELLO. HELLO HELLO HELLO. 

Yes yes yes I'm here! AREN'T YOU GUYS HAPPY?? Cause I AM. I just visited my blog just now since like damn long, and guess what, my last post was on January 31st! Wtheck. It's like, May now lah for those who don't see the dates like m0iZx. I bet this will be yet another long post lah, even though I have no idea what I'm gonna post about. 

Let's just read on. 


Well anyway, I missed blogging so much! I hope I don't lose my blogging touch...that is if I have had it in the first place. I haven't been able to update much, well cause I was goddamn busy.

With what? You ask. (No you didn't but heck) 


With Singapore Youth Festival (SYF) 2011!
Duh!







And.... Guess what!


WE GOT A FRIGGIN' GOLD
*GASP!*



Yes yes yes yes! After 6 years of being a Silver band, we finally achieved a GOLD! I still have that weird warm feeling there when I say this. SWO managed to grasp this Gold because of our hardwork, determination, and with lots of sweat and blood... Okay no blood, but you get my point. :B




Some great soul actually went to listen to us and recorded us, AND upload to youtube few days ago! I can't thank you enough, whoever you are.

Listen okay! And maybe tell me what you think of it :)
It isn't perfect, and mistakes here and there, but we all did our best!
I'm kinda proud of our last note for both pieces! :B


I've listened to this like countless of times, everyday after I got to know that this was on youtube. Yes. Every. Single. Day. The first time I heard this, I was on the bus on the way to study with friends. AND I CAN'T STOP SMILING TO MYSELF. Like non-stop till the song ended! I mean, I am in this recording, with my school band, and all of them are so awesome. And we got a gold. Whoa.


Because of this, our Sec 2 juniors can actually play such a tough piece, and even have solos! (I have never had a solo in my entire life. Lol.) Some of their solos were great ok. Don't play play. I do hope that SWO will continue  to have this spirit and that they will maintain this Gold. No, I bet they will, I have confidence in them! :)

I do believe that it isn't the gold that make me feel this way. It's the process. The fact that we worked so hard together as a band, and being united. That is the most precious part of this SYF.

But I really do think that if Mr Lim didn't give us such tough piece, our members wouldn't work as much as they did.. Well you never know.




So after this awesome event, we had our Speech day, and it was my last performance with SWO. I tell you when Mr Ong tell me this I actually cried. I can't bear to leave band, but I have to. ):



So well anyway we performed Pirates Of Carribean (World end, or end of the world or smth, forgot) and Mr Jeffery Chan conducted us! Mr Lim wasn't free or maybe he just didn't want to see us anymore LOL joke.

We only got the score right after our SYF, and practised it like 2 days before we performed it in school! It was terrible I think, but hey we enjoyed ourselves! I bet if it wasn't the SYF experience, some of the juniors will still get stuck lah, but they were able to play even though we have got such short time to prepare, (Y)


Okay I know I typed a lot already, so lets look at some huge bunch of pictures we took after the speech day performance! We were actually having a small party to celebrate the Gold we got! There's like 600 pictures in Irsyad's folder, but of course I'm gonna just post some (those REALLY epic ones hehe) Credits to Irsyad! 



Yep we actually got a cake! I think the teachers bought it? 
Not sure, but so sweet of them right??
Even though I didn't eat the cake cause I'm not fond of cream..




So we were actually slacking in the band room after the speech day performance,
 and some of the pictures are really damn epic, and something that you can't capture frequently!

Hehe I think Shi Yun looks really cute here, I haven't seen her smile during SYF period.
She was so stressed lah, but it's great to see her smile again :)


We actually play band songs using our expensive speakers that the school bought 
(Yes we're goddamn fortunate!)
But on that day, we let ourselves on those engrish song ah. 
Hehe close one eye lo. Since I was also enjoying myself XD


And here's a picture of Azri singing with the song. HAHAHA SO SERIOUS LEH HIS FACE.


ANDDDDDD, Kimberly & I were dancing like some crazy mad woman. While singing. 
FUN YA KNOW.
And I look so short %$%#@%!


I guess I got a bit too high and wanted to rape her. HHAHAHA.


And here is Amiirul's Agogo dance! Professional.


OK THIS GAY SIDE OF ADHIL IS ONE THAT YOU WILL NEVER SEE OFTEN.


HAHHA look at Kimberly's disgusted face. :D


I think he's gonna be a great saxophone player someday. 


And this is all my most AWESOME, most CHEERFUL, PERVERTIC and CARING sec 2 juniors!
I'm so proud of ALL OF THEM, 
& I am grateful that I get to know them, and that they were part of my life.

One day, they'll be so pretty and handsome and when they see this picture, 
I bet loads of memories will flood to their minds.
I hope I was a good senior, and that they will never ever forget me.



OK DON'T EMO LIAO LOL 
NEEEEEXTTTT!


And yep! They're gonna be darn handsome and tall in the near future, 
AND ATTRACT LOADS OF GIRLS TO BAND YAY.


I'M A GARBAGE GIRL, IN A GARBAGE WORLD. *Singing to the barbie shit song.
Hehee, why do I look so happy picking up rubbish? I have no idea :D


GARBAGE FETISHHHHH! HAHA.


I find this so sweet IDK why!


I find this so sweet tooooo!


I think this is like those few exco pictures we took this year lah, 
& yet we still didn't want to take a proper one bwahahha!


So we went to a room, which had....
...these written on the board and drinks and cakes!
And there was pizzas too! Though I didn't eat any again lol.
(Credits to Jolie here)


Cut 'em cut 'em..


..and place them to tissue to serve us! Heh. Thanks to all who did that.




The seniors who were stepping down was suppose to go up to the front,
 and say what they wanna say to the band, and of course I did too. Argh feel so sad. ):


Our teacher-in-charge of band! A LOT RIGHT I KNOW.
And I love them all <3


Yes, Mr Ong is popular with the students! Heeee.




Wah Baoyue's epicness! AND LOOK AT IRSYAD BEHIND :D


Yep the PIZZAS! *Ignores all the rest.* HAHA.


Teachers had their share too! :)


Okay this is a weird combination. You wanna look cool yet you pose that sign AT THE SAME TIME.
So cool or cute? HA.


He looks like he's having orgasm instead of eating pizzas.
Okay this shows how enjoyable it is to eat pizzas with your band mates. LOL!


...and apparently pizza taste better if you lick them first.
What more could you get with a pizza with your saliva?! YUM. ...NOT.


HAHA ALL THEIR EXPRESSION IS SO FUNNY.




I forced them to take together! With their pizzas. 
SO FORMAL. Even with Pizzas omg.




Just how many box did they order?! (Y)


HAHA. MR ONG'S FACE WHY SO FUNNY.
And can you imagine how tall he is?!? Gosh.


I think this picture not bad ey! Like some model shit lol. 
With that sharp eagle eyes, piercing through yours and seems as if he knows what you are thinking...
HAHAHA COMPO. He was trying to cover his face I think but became so nice HEH.


...and more ungalmness.


..AND MOREEE! 
HAHAA Mr Ong is gonna kill me if he sees this. But heck he don't read my blog anyway so MUAHAHA.


Ugh oh my god ewwww...


Farhan: "Now it's my turn to lick ya!" Hehe.



Okay I don't think Mr Ong can take a proper picture. D:
Tskkkkk!
& did you realised how WHITE Mr Ong's shirt is!? Like omg it's blinding me!!! (Ok lame. Sorry.)




He looks as if he's more than willing to let me gobble up his pizza! LOL.





We all actually raise our 'glasses' (of carbonated drinks instead of beer) and shouted
"Yhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm" 
for very long before we
"Seeeeeeeeeeeeeennnggggggggggggg!"



And since because we're from the band, we held for goddamn long manzxcxz!



Hahahaa, of course being the awesome me (BHB), I spun round & round, and took some pictures of the whole thing!
I wanted to grasp hold of this rare moment!:D

Farhan leg so funny here AHAHA!


Being our BM, he conducted this cheer! Literally.



"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM....



(AAAAARMMMPITTTTTTT!..)



....SEEEHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!



Teehee.





Halfway, we had to carry the instruments back to the band room cause they were gonna lock the hall.
So we went! I think it's like the last time I'll be helping the band to carry instruments as a member..


I've got a fat bodyyyy! Eh and why I so tan ah :(


It's like we're working ya'know. Like, one whole bunch go and help, feel so united!


ADHIL SIAAAAAL~


Satish: "Don't mess with me." 
Hehe.


You gotta still have fun even if you're doing hard chores! Hehe.







"Hyaaaahh! Huaah hyaaaattt!"




Hehhe Victoria stand there like that like very lonely sia.


The white board in our band room! 
This lyrics is for the SYF piece Singapore Flyer! Hehe directed by Mr Lim!
This is to help us to drill in the rhythm to our brains.
A bit lame but hey it's part of our memories ok!


Hehe. No offence.


They were trying to ... uhm IDK how to explain.

They were trying to do this!

(Y)!!
WALAO AMIIRUL FLASH WHAT SHIT LAH.


Eee his body like detached. Eww.


For some reason I think they both look damn good in this picture!
Or maybe it's cause I take one. HAHHAALOLWTH.








Our view from our band room! :D



Then afterwards we went back to the room and continue to slack. Hehe.

Omg they really like small kids! XD


Even the older guys also join in omg I pity Satish who is at the bottom manzxcx.


Omg~


Nope you're wrong, it IS middle finger. Look closely.


Nah no lah.
LOL ok lame....



"HO!"


I think she look damn cute here!


Wah they like couple here man. Eeeeee....


Kaiwen! Farhan disturb him and tell him to down, and he really did! 
OMG BULLY SIA.
But Kaiwen know they jk lah.


Omg omg, Adhil look like he's some murderer in prison, then featured on some kind of documentary. 
God.


This is so sweet... *PUKE*


Arghh ugh.... 


Percussion section! 


Ah ok he's getting pissed. I think cause I kept taking unglam pictures of him.

....maybe not.




Khoi Yan picking up the cake crumbs! So considerate right! 


HOI. NOT HAPPY AH.




Whooooaaaa her eyes sooooo biggggggg!!!!









AH OK I AM SO TIRED. We've got loads more lah, but it's bonding with the sec 1s. I can't tahan already omgggg... But that day was a really fun one! 


Ahh ok I bet you're all bored now cause it's all about band right. HAAAAA. Okay. I think I should stop this post now. 




Shit my butt is sore.




Awkward Beethoven @ the ledge of junior band room window. 

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.