I'm back! (for awhile)..

..Cause, THIS IS THE NEW YEAR WEEK! And there's NO BAND PRACTICE. 
Oh my god. No more 7pm every alt days! (for awhile). But I hope everyone still practice ah...
To be truthful I'm actually quite thankful for this break. My energy is gonna get all sucked up soon, and it's only Feb. :/



OH I don't even have tuition homework this week which is SO FRIGGING RARE YOU KNOW NOT! %#^%#@! Even though still have some lousy school work. (Stupid lms.asknlearn.com/sqss. God I even remember the url -.-) 



Anywayyyy, I'm all motivated these few days, cause we had this Adam Khoo workshop last week for 3 days! From 8am to 9pm. AM TO PM. Not one hour ok. 13 HOURS. But it was worth it! (Y)


Adam Khoo was ACTUALLY THERE HIMSELF. I think we're really lucky! Plus, all the trainers(or smth) was really damn funny and awesome. I can tell you everyday, EVERYDAY (for 3 consecutive days), was full of laughter.


And they even made us teared. The way I cried was way too gross so I shan't describe it, right Philomena, Syafiqah and Syazwani? ;)


Oh but I do hope this motivation will last till O level? Even though people kept saying it won't last lol. And I'm really gonna use this week, to plan my schedule for this whole year! They even teached us that wow right?!








Okay enough of this.
Today we had inter-class! (I nearly typed intercourse OMFG.)
& guess what? WE LOST! 



HAHAHA IT WAS EXPECTED LAH. We only can rely on Edward cause he's so fucking tall and his hands and legs are damn long. And initially he's the only guy but Ashwin swapped with Philomena. Mandy, Jam and Tiffany was great, seriously Jam was awesome! I was just standing there doing nothing LOL. So loser right.


But anyway, WE WON THE 2ND ROUND. Cause Li Lao Shi actually 'trained' us a bit before that. How long has it been since we played volleyball?!? But didn't get to semi-finals cause our scores was way toooo low. (First round we sucked big time). 

Wow I really didn't expect us to win. First we lack of practice, Second we don't really know how to play volleyball except for Edward and Tiffany. Yes, we don't. HAHAHAHA. So the fact that we won ONCE, was kinda like a miracle HA.


But it was thanks to Edward that we scored so much! Woah his hands damn long. I think if he wants to go from one end of the court to another he just have to run 3 steps. (LOL a bit of exaggeration but you get my point).






So yeah, since we were out of the game, I decided to disturb people. HELLO I BORED AH. So Joyce and Max were sitting beside me. And Max's surname or something is called Pakapol. (I actually spelt his surname correctly YAY!). 


I kept repeating his surname cause I find it so unique. Pakapol Pakapol. And must use this accent on the pol like 'p-uroll', & please remember to roll your tongue when you say 'pol'. HAHA LOL.



& YOU KNOW WHAT, I realised his surname sounds like some...tibit or something! I don't know it just reminds me of tibits!


So I was like, 
"Pakapol *waving imaginary tibit*, MAX-imum! 
(Note that Max is his nickname so it kinda fits!) 
It gives you MAX-imum power! *Rip off imaginary tibit and eat*


HAHHAA. I'm trying to advertise this new tibit. Get it from any local stores now! LOL. 
This is so lame BUT I LIKE WHATCHA WANNA DO HUH. 





When 4B were having their inter-class games, (Max and Joyce is in 4B) I actually went to create Pakapol tibit! HERE'S A PICTURE WITH THE INSPIRATION. 

Look how happy he is!
Actually I kinda forced him to smile wider HAHAHA.


Yes I forced him to take again HAHA! XD 
P/S: It's Green Apple Flavour. :D


Drawn by ODWIN! Hehe (Y)
He's damn artistic can!


Yes I'm happy. WOO.
Eh that guy behind pulling his nipples! :O



And we went around taking pictures with my iPod! I <3 my iPod camera applications! Damn nice. (Y)
Odwin and I actually camwhored, and trying out all them different effects!




PIG FACE.








Odwin and Mook Ching!


This is Odwin's SHOE. YES IT'S THE EFFECT.
Damn nice right! Like some, drawing.. Whoaaaaaaaa.


Heeee omg damn nice.





DID THIS SCARE YOU DID IT DID IT?!?! 
HAHAHAH!


Aishah! XD


I love her eyes!


I LOOK LIKE SOME MONSTER FROM A HORROR SHOW. (Y)


Philomena!


Somehow this red one is nicer than the others! XD


Philomena really looks so sweet here! Damn I'm so good. HAHA.


Woah I love this pic! <3


Looks like drawings right! 
Gosh sooooo pretty!






This is another picture that I edited using another application in my iPod.





Yep it's my colourpencils! I bought this for making of mindmaps. XD Took this at Mr Lim's Artist Acadamy. Yes that's his floor. LOL.






Oh yeah I bought a new specs!


Yep this was taken at the same time, same venue as the above picture. 
I look so dumb!


(You may skip this part)

& did I mention that I join a 'outside' band? MrLim formed it by asking all the 94's that has stepped down from the 5 school that he's teaching. But there was very little so he called the sec 4s too. & I was so called chosen. The thing is, they're damn pro lah. They really sightread damn fast like omfg. And I think I'm being a burden. Plus, I find it difficult to cope with everything.. Wanted to quit and maybe join back after Os but MrLim doesn't really approve of it lol. So yeah, I'm still there. Every sat from 6pm to 8pm. And of course will be delayed.. So imagine this, Sat normal band practice from 8.45am to 4pm. Then 6pm to around 9pm. THE WHOLE DAY MAN OMG. Gah. But I really love it there! All of 'em are real friendly laaaa. ):



Okay the above paragraph is really kinda like ranting so you don't need to read it. 


I BET YOU SKIPPED ANYWAY CAUSE IT'S SO LONG RIGHT HAHAHA. 


If you did read, good for you. LOL. But the main point is that I joined this band Mr Lim created, AND WE TOOK PICTURES NYHAHAHA. You can see how nerdy I look here HEH.


(These was taken last saturday)

SEE. My fringe , like shit. 
Don't think we took this with ease okay. 
WE RETAKE A LOT OF TIMES. REALLY. But I shall find all those funny uglam one okay. XD


SiangYee kept taking and retaking cause of the lightning and stuffs. 
We were like, "Oiiiii~"




We were really tired. HAHA.






The brasses!


Woodee-windees!


Percussions!


(Note: There was a lot of retakes for section photos too. TSK!)



Ah this is so pretty, cause me mah. 
(Please sense my sarcasm) 


I think this is the best one! Lightning was good too! Heh.
 Just realised Anna is blurry ): 
Gah.



Credits:
Thanks Siangyee for taking these pictures and Siangjoo for uploading them in FB!






Gah okay I'm so tired. I spent hours blogging again. I'm telling ya, I won't be blogging soon again. 

Please miss me and continue to stalk me 
Thankyouverymuch. :D 
HAHALOL.




Ahh, feel so shiok to post such a long post again. XD

Alright, goodbye and goodnight~ ;( 
(Sorry for abrupt ending)

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.