Update number 2!

Okay the previous post was like mainly for band lah, and so damn long somemore.
I doubt anyone will really read, except for Odwin and Syazwani who already read it! ^^
m0iz happiieesh! LOL.




Anyway, to REALLY update what's going on now, well my Auntie Serene, 小姨, came back from Australia with Uncle Andrew and their kids!
And, THEY ARE GONNA STAY HERE PERMANENTLY. Omg.
She didn't tell us! And they were already here for like 3 weeks before they called up my mum!


Actually we tried to contact her for very long already, and we were getting worried cause we have no other ways to contact her AT ALL. So when she called my mum, my mum was relieved! But then.... She told my mum that, that she has gotten cancer.


..
..




AND THE NEXT MOMENT SHE JUST POP OUT OUTSIDE MY DOOR. 
Like wth?!?!



She nearly scared my mum to death! But we were all glad they're alright, safe and all. Oh yeah and this is the first time we see her 2nd baby, Dylan, which was like only 6 months old!




I don't know whether can you see it, but his eyes is GREY in colour! Clear, bright grey!
Don't even need contact lenses omg. So handsome!! 6 months, and already so chubby and healthy. (Y)

And oh yah, Uncle Andrew is already 53 man. Gosh. Imagine when Sienna who is 3 years old now, become 23 years old, Uncle Andrew would be 73.. Woah.


But nevertheless I'm so glad that they're back! They actually stayed in Singapore before and moved to Aussie when I was like, primary 2? Can't remember.. But it's darn long ago. Teehee, and I might be staying over @ their house on Sunday! Excited much! ^^



Hmms, well actually, I'm in the midst of Mid-Year Exam. & today's paper was History and Physics which I'm gonna flunk badly~ And the rest of the exams are okay so that's why I decided to blog today instead, cause I know I have enough time to spare! Though I should really study Amath and DnT for friday lol. But heccccck :X



Alright. Gonna go DL some songs! Hehehe miss me and visit more cause I MIGHT just continue to blog frequently. Depends ok.




Guh-bhaiiii!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.