Bookmark sales!!

Remember like 2 post ago, I was talking about selling bookmarks with Lynn?? (You can see the post here)






WELL WE'RE ACTUALLY HAVING LOADS OF ORDERS NOW.
LIKE WOAHHHHH.
I seriously don't know how will Lynn manage it leh. I mean, she still gotta study and all. But this is kinda like her hobby and she draws to destress :) I hope. :X


So now in total, we have like, 21 orders!!! And more to come. (Y) Yesterday when I passed Zhengjie's bookmark to him, Ms Chang saw, and she just ordered in total, $36.50 worth of prints and bookmarks. And she might even ask for more after our 'O's. Eh wah I can see my future. HAHAHAA.




Well I do hope we can continue this small 'business'! I mean, I can actually earn money from here teehee. Eggcitinggggggg!! MUST BUY MORE FROM US AH. Heehee.



Oh yeah btw, I've actually made this blog for it. But it's only like, 50% done. Still have to include so many more things and pictures and posts. Guess we're gonna disclose it after 'O' levels? But well if you're interested to take a look... GO GOOGLE IT. :D Hehehe!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.