Blindness.

Well the title says it all. I mean, not really those 'emo' type of blindness like, "Your love blinds my soul" or something cheesy like that. But the REAL blind in the REAL world.



I don't know why I suddenly thought of this. Maybe that's cause we're suspecting that Lucky (my sis's boyf's dog) is blind. Wait before I say anything further, I'M SO DAMN DEPRESSED ABOUT IT. 
Well Lucky has been with Samuel for like 7 years. Which means in doggy years Lucky is like, 7x7=49 years old?!?!!1! So. Old. 



Why did we suspect that he can't see anymore? Well for one thing, we put the doggy chocolates (which is his favorite) on the floor, and he actually have to SMELL it out. I mean, it's like right beside him, and he can't SEE it. ):


I can't imagine it if he pass away.. ):





I always imagine if I'm blind, then I'd be unable to see pretty girls. LOL. Eh I always look at pretty girls btw. I  HAVE NO IDEA WHY LOLOL. I think girl's are so much more fun to look at than guys leh. I mean, I don't really like those ridiculous abs from guys and everything. I'd prefer to see slim body of sexy girls you know!? Omg. I sound like a pervert.


OKAY ANYWAY, I won't be able to see girls (-.-) and those breathtaking scenery. I haven't have the chance to be at those mountain or smth, with mother nature all around and etc, only see them in pictures before..
Like these,


I've always wanted to see sunrise!!!
Like I don't mind sitting on a beach with my future boyf (whoever you are) and chat, till the sun rises.
I don't need to go expensive restaurants, just bring me go see scenery and I'll be happy. 


And, Waterfalls!!! 
I think I can sit there and stare at the water...fall, literally, for like 1 hour?
Provided if there's no mosquitoes LOL.


Not to forget RIVERS. 
Especially this kind! I wanna see this kind of rivers ):
And you know those shows where they canoe in there or smth? WHOA I WANNA TRY.


If I get blind before I actually see all that, I'd be so... devastated. And there's so many things I haven't seen them with my eyes.



And hor, with my eyes, I'm already SO DAMN CLUMSY. I don't know what I'd do w/o them. :/



If I become deaf, I won't be able to hear people talk, to hear their different voices... I won't be able to listen to MUSIC OMG THAT IS SO SADDENING LAH WALAO. All the band songs, chords... Omg.

And imagine if I'm watching show, but there's no sound, and sound effects.. Anime w/o sound. No more music, I can't even hear those TV advertisement. Oh my god. I would never touch TV ever again.





Ahhh okay lah, just a random thought. GOODBYE. GHOHOHOHOHOHO.



*All pictures from google.com, except for Lucky's picture.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.