Terribly busy.

And it's only the 14th of Jan.
I guess this is the life of a sec 4? LOL.



I'm struggling to complete every piece of homework. Especially DnT cause it's really tedious and hard work. While having tons of band practice cause SYF is coming. We would be having practices every Monday, Wednesday, Friday (3pm to 7pm) and Saturday (10am to 4pm).

And that's not all.


I have to find time to complete all the demanding and challenging math tuition homework before the next tuition come (Thursday: 7pm to 9pm and Sunday: 11am to 1pm.)



AND PLUS. I have this math test thingy next sat, to determine whether I can take amath. Man I should really consider dropping..




So anyway. I'm just here to say that.... I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST AS MUCH AS I NORMALLY WOULD ANYMORE. ):




Sighs alright, I should go and do some research for DnT. Why must research sia omfg.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.