Regent's concert.

WAS A REALLY ENJOYABLE ONE. (Y)
Opus V.
WOW I REMEMBERED.

(Backtracked one day cause waiting for Michelle to upload the pictures, and now I have so many pictures to post and I need to go work soon omfg.)




Well you know, I just have to type out what happened today. MUAHAHAHA.


Had tuition in the morning, and received 12plus msg during that 2 hour. OMG LAH AND MY TUITION ENDED LATE. I was meeting this blogshop owner for STICKYs (FTW) around 1.30pm. And my tuition ended at 1.30pm.

...When it was suppose to be 1pm.

Guess I shall now regard my tuition as 2&half hour instead of 2. O.O



Anyway, I finally gotten my sticky!!! (Y) Yes, I'm a sticky fan. Muahahahaha!
Sounds wrong.



Blah, rushed home and prepare cause I was meeting Michelle and Wayne to eat. And that Wayne wanted to meet like damn early, like, 2pm. SIAO LAH I WHERE GOT TIME PREPARE. So anyway both of them meet 1st while I went home and prepare.


The thing is... SanZhi actually sent me a lot of song through email, and even found the recording for scramble! How could I miss this chance of hearing scramble! ?!?

FYI it really is called scramble! As in, there's really a "!" there. Cool right!





Anywayyyyyyy, I actually spent a lot of time putting songs in my electronic devices because I'm a band freak and I love band songs. THANKYOU SANZHI FOR SENDING ME SO MANY AWESOME SONG. (Y) You're awesome, even though you go to the girl's toilet. ;)
(It's the opposite, really)


When I met them, I actually dragged them to the duck rice stall where I always eat there.
Wanted to intro it to them but in the end I was the only one who ate wth?


Beh.

I took a lot of random pictures, since I was terribly bored. And I really do mean a lot. Of. Weird. Pictures. Of. Them. You're gonna be entertained~

THIS IS SO NICE LAH OMFG THE QUALITY I WANT A CAMERA. 
Anyway that's one of the sticky I bought. ONE OF THEM. Which means there's more! 
Muahahahahaa. ENVY NOT.


Yes I asked her to open. HAHA. In the end I used me teeth instead. 


He actually came straight away from band practice and wearing his band tee to the concert. Wow.


TOLD YA I'M BORED.
More to come~


Look! the duck rice I always ate! It is. Just that I ate all of them before I took the picture LMAO!
It's so freaking clear.
And yeah, Wayne calls that parsley, seaweed. *clapclap.


I think this was accidental. OR WAS IT FATE?!? (Lol bullcrap!)


WHITE IPHONE.


PINK uhm PHONE.


I'm so artistic omg. Lazy rotate leh. 


We're not fond of him, we're just trying to annoy him. And we succeed in doing so MUAHAHAA.


Ahhhh, see it's so delicious I ate every grain of rice. 
Not really. Still got a few there...but you get my point. 
And..this is kinda gross LOLOL.


HAH YAY CAUGHT HIM. 


MY STICKY MY STICKY!


Michelle was like: "My phone is wet.." AND I TOOK A PICTURE AHAHAHAAHAHA!
Epic.epic.epic.epic.epic.epic.epic~


More stickyyyyyy~ 
I officially likes Michelle's camera.


Candid shoot of Michelle...which doesn't look like a candid. O: Wtf why she so pretty.


HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S DIGGING NOSE, RIGHT?!?!


LOOK AT THE GUY BEHIND. LOOK LOOK.
(So bad)


Ahahaha wrong focus!


SO artistic! Hey wayne you should set this as your display pic in FB! HAHA.


SO CLEAR RIGHT? (lazy rotate)




We went to popular to find stuff for the people performing but in the end Michelle and I bought file for ourselves LOLOL.


Oh yeah did I mentioned that Michelle bought me a birdcage necklace? WITH A BIRD INSIDE OMFG CUTE LAH!!!!
THANKYOU Michelle love die you!!
So sweet of her. ^^


In the end we bought things for the people performing at this Uhm stall at the Clementi bus interchange. And since I spent most of my money on sticky I only bought 3 packets of those ziplock Famous Amos.

....and left them on the bus to Yong Siew Toh.


WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!!!


I'm still angry at myself for that. D: HAVE YOU HAD ANY IDEA HOW DEMORALISE IT WAS?!?!? I lost my hope and trust... (LOLOL TALKING CRAP)




In the end I sacrificed my sticky and emo while Wayne wrapped his pockys and sweets with his score wtf. In the end I only gave to ZhengJie cause he was the only person I know performing. I guess adults like MsLoh and MsChang doesn't like sweet sweets? Hmms. (Trying to save the stickys for myself :X)


While waiting for...something outside YST.

Omg wtf why am I so...short???
I have thick eyebrow yo.


WHO TAKE ONE AH?!?! Why is there such a big gap above our heads!??!
Trying to hint that we're short?! We already knows it lah dey. D:


AHAHAHA (Y)


Farhan was actually doing a lot of poses for this picture 
(yes he kept changing his facial expression and poses, and I really mean, KEEP. Like, every few seconds.) but Michelle only caught this!


Wow if this is clearer it'll be real nice!


Eh look at Michelle's eyes. NOT HUMAN! GYAAAAAH!! (sorry for the lameness)
Is Vanessa (far right) digging nose??? XD


I like this picture lah! 
I look like some kind of big sis bringing my younger sis out. LOL.
I think it was this picture. Before I join them, I was like, 
"WHO WANTS STICKY?!?!"
And they all pointed at me and RUSHED TO ME. HAHAHWTF.
I still remember their faces when they do that hahhahaha! All wide eyed and mouth and drooling.
When there's sweet, everything is a blur.


O.O There's this hand out of nowhere taking my sticky!! :O
So scary.


TEEHEE OUR SEC ONES!!




Hee okay back to topic.

REGENT's CONCERT WAS AWESOME.
Their brasses got sound one lahhhh! Their trombonist really held their trombone's bell up, everyone of them, their tuba was loud, and their horn always has brassy sound! (Y)(Y)(Y)

I've always thought that brasses especially horns and trombone and tuba has extremely important parts cause they're like the ones blending in the music and supporting the band! W/O them really can go die already.


When will our band be like this? :/



This is really like the 1st school band that I've enjoyed myself in.



The cool thing is that their principle was retiring, and she actually sang "月亮代表我的心"!!!! It's like so cute lah their principle!! And their teacher in charge(s) like so supportive too, gosh.



I'm jealous.




I thoroughly enjoyed myself there today. They really have gold standard. Our whole band should have come today and realize how good they are, so they'll buck up!!



Pictures that we took during intermission! Or before the concert? Gahhh.


I look so innocent here. HAHAWTF trying to make myself happy you know.


There's gonna be loads more. HAHAH.


TOO BAD IT'S SO BLUR! D:


HAHHAA PRETTAY! Cause I take one mah, *flicks hair*


There's a story behind this. XD Regarding that bright yellow shirt boy at the top left hand corner.
(Like some pri school oral!)
It was a coincidence that he was there! HAHAHA.

Oh yeah they look darn natural here! (Y) Can be model already lah 一个两个!


This should be clearer... D: EH DIFFICULT TO TAKE LEH. 
(I think Michelle took one of them too. The picture I mean,)

AHHH better!


Why am I holding their hands hmms. 


FAIL HAHAHAHA.


BLUR! 
Look closely. My sticky already halfway gone. :O

I finished up one packet of sticky in one day. SCARY LAH.


You will never understand what she's thinking...


Trying to act cute, ya'know~
But fail lah. HA.


Wah, looking at who ah?!?! *Ahem ahem.


It's like her head suddenly pops out of nowhere! O.O


Finally a decent photo!!!!


And the story continues~
HAHA.


YEP YEP ACTING CUTE , AGAIN! (Y)


I look like some ghost.


EH DOUBLE CHIN!!!! 


OMG SAMANTHA.


And btw my birdcage necklace, the one Michelle just gave to me today,
THE BIRD DROPPED. Wtf. D:
I FEEL SO GUILTY AND SAD AND BAD AND EMO.

So now I have this birdcage necklace. With a dead bird. >:(

It's okay, I still can wear, COOL WHAT. Dead bird leh. Hehe.
I'm so sorry Michelle. ):






Last batch of pictures! We were behind, looking for people.
Actually I also dunno who, just staying around and saying hi to random people. HAHA.


MISS CHANGGGG! 
I actually pulled her and walk around in small circles (literally) to search for Michelle and her camera.
HA. She was like, "Why are you pulling me around in circles?!?!" HAHAHA!

Look! The files! D: Mine's the white one. So sad lah.


Miss Lohhhh! She's so skinny, she should really eat more :O


I think that's Iman behind, the sunglasses. HAHAA. Look at Danish~


I forced him to take picture with me and that's why the forced smile from him. 
Hey I think my bird wasn't dead yet!!


MrLim actually willing to take picture with me! Or us. HA.
So fatherly feel, since I only reached his shoulder. He LOOKED so tall! (LOOKED AH :X)




And here's the random pictures that I took HAHAHA.
or maybe somebody else but whatever,




EPIC.
Kendrick's face doesn't change. :O


Yep this is a really random one! I don't really know her actually.
I was like, "Esther!" and she turned and I snapped and I smiled. :D


Actually....I don't know him at all HAHAHAHA. XD


The focus is on the the the...security pin thingy!!!


Aiyoh keep failing.


GYAAAAAHHHHH! GAYYYYYY!!!!!



MUAHAHAHAHA.
Thanks Michelle for letting me spam pictures on her camera, 
and thank her camera, 
and thank her for posting the pics, 
and thank her for the birdcage necklace. 
HA.



Went to MAC with Samantha, Farhan, Kendrick, Wedding, Danish and Victoria. Danish actually bought for me mcchicken cause I was broke and hungry like some vagrant. Thanks Danish!! Will return you the $2 next time I see you!



Btw, Samantha actually said Kendrick and I look like brother and sister and I'm the younger one cause....I'm short wth! HAHAHA. I was like eh korkor, and he actually entertained me HAHAHA!!

Ohyeah and btw, I left the file which i just bought today at MAC.
WTF WHY DO I KEEP LEAVING STUFF BEHIND RAWR.



So, I just 'LOST' $6 today. Arghhhh!!




------------------------------
Okay finally done posting! I'M LATE FOR WORK AHAHAHA.
Btw, I'm going to Indonesia on sat. Might be coming back on sunday or monday.

DON'T MISS ME TOO MUCH. HAH.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.