Back from Indonesia.

(Backtracked for uhm, one or two days, HAHA. Cause I was tired and I'm a business woman ok.)


Hi. Yeah baby I'm back!!!!!!!!
Yeah I'm trying to be all hyper when I'm tired. Gah.



Before I went ahead and post about my boring Indonesia trip, I shall post about one day before that, when I was working. Well the good thing was, my new partner, Anthony, and I managed to sell 30/30! (Y).



The bad thing was, I broke someone's antique.

): I still feel bad.



It was a statue of a Buddha. If I'm not wrong, made out of jade or something? IDK real or what, but yeah..
You know those corridor? It was standing on top of a stool, right beside the door. And I guess it was quite squeezy since Anthony was beside me talking to the owner, while I turned to get the Icecream, and the next thing I know, I broke her statue..


I guess my bag bumped into it. But the thing is, my bag was flatter that day.

Gah I hate my life.

In the end the owner didn't buy any icecream (of course duh) and we were left alone feeling guilty. I couldn't stop thinking about it and in the end took a post-it note and write a small note saying that I'm sorry.


I still think about it. I mean, imagine that was mine. And another person broke it. I'd feel so heartbroken. And she mentioned that it has been there for years. ARGHHHH!!!! I don't think I can pay for it... Sighs.



Anyway, enough of that, what's done been done. :/


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Indonesia!!!!!!!! 
Is a boring place. SERIOUSLY.



If my sis wasn't going, I wouldn't go too. Cause she's been living with her boyf for IDK how many months or weeks. And now we finally got the chance to 'reunite' or whatever. LOL.

But her boyf went too, WTF#@%$#!@ and she stayed in a room with him. :/



Oh yeah, if you've been reading my blog, you'll know that I went to Indonesia (Batam). To uhm, see my cousin's new home LOL.


So of course when we reached there is to go to the hotel and put our stuff, and we stayed in the hotel that my mum and I stayed that previous time, but I guess it's better now cause I see no insects or what which looks suspiciously like cockroaches and they changed the air-con! (Y)


Before we went to my cousin's house, we had to wait for...something. Or someone. So my sis's boyf's dad actually came and bring us go eat, near our hotel. And my mum went MIA, we couldn't find her. (She was back at the hotel LOL) so sis's boyf's dad brought us to this shopping center and walk around?

So that's what we did, walk around. AND GUESS WHAT.


THERE'S PUMP IT UP AT THE TIMEZONE ARCADE! 
Whoa I was darn shocked. And somehow it reminds me of Heri, since he told me before that he played PIU in Indonesia!

It's the exact same type! Now I think SG like don't have anymore, (so sad). So of course, I played! Wah, my stamina really dropped manzxcxzxzxcz. ):



When we went back, my mum was climbing to a car and scolded us for getting missing (even though she was the one who always went away w/o telling us! Tskkkk!!). The person was uhm... my mum's friend's brother's. The friend was the fucking guy who always meet my mum and call her when she's in SG. Fucker.


Anyway, we went there, and the 1st thing I did was to go into one of the rooms which the baby (my another cousin's) was sleeping. And....fall asleep there. LOLOL!

When I woke up, it has already rained and stopped. O.O I think I slept about 2 hour, WHOA...


The pink shirt one is my cousin, and she became so much fatter than before omg.... 
The one standing is one of my cousin's daughter (Huiying), YES I'M A AUNTY.
My mum is actually...getting money form her boobs and trying to cheat Huiying using it. 
She claims that keeping money in her boobs is the safest way of keeping your money. Hmm.


Looks like family right! 
Actually... It was damn easy to get her to take this picture and 'smile'.
We just use sweet (my sticky!!) to lure her. (I had to ask Heri what's that word lol fail)
Was wondering how easy it was to make her listen to us... What if a stranger did that!??!? 
Gosh, dangerous..


So cute right my cousin's another child! 
So small size, and can't even walk properly!
He's call Jun Jie. Cause his dad surname is Lin. So another Lin Jun Jie. HAHAHALOL.


See Huiying's hand. My one packet of sticky officially got snatched by her. She doesn't let go of it wth!
And when she ate most of it, and left like 2 or 3 inside, she passed it back to me. WTFFF!!


The aunties!!


Epic mum!


Omg his mouth damn small and cute right!?!! *Gyahhhhh!!!


Yes we got her to take another one, with my stolen stickys. Tsk!


Me: "Smile, smileeeee!"
Huiying: *trying hard to fake a smile.


YES! SEEE!!! 
SHE ONLY CARES ABOUT THE SWEET. 
TSK!


My fat fat cousin!!! He's like, both mine and my sis's fav. He's damn kind and good to us one lah!
And his fingernail is STILL that long. :O

The house behind us like look so...fake. :X
Funny lah my cousin behind! Look so awkward.


Trying to act manly here...
DON'T BULLY MY GIRLF AH. 
(LOL)


Eh I find his face here very funny leh. HAHAHA.



WARNING: M18 CONTENT.
Actually PG can already.

AHAHAHAHA, SEE MY COUSIN FACE. EPIC(Y)
A bit obscene leh even though so young. Ewww.


Yes, I'm bored. More idiotic pictures to come...


FATHERLY LOVE! 
Too bad it's a blur. ):





TOILET! Uhm obviously..


My mango sticky which I saved and didn't show to the kids! 
MUAHAHA.(stingy)


You must understand... I was really bored.


Yes I'm bored. But hey, this is really tasty lah! My aunty make one. Buaybai hor.


Why does the houses look so fake in the picture?? Hmmm...


See that place? My sis, her boyf and I actually sat there at night,
And I got like, 10 mos bites in just 10min. -.-
There's like, 4 under my chin, 2 at my neck, a few on my arms and legs... Grrrr.
Now everyone will think that the stupid mos bites on my neck is love bite. Wthhhhhhhh...


The cousins. The one at far left is not though. Ha.


My pitiful sticky...


Forced to!


My mum, still trying to act young despite her age... 'Forever 18' you know.


Hungry?





This is inside one of the room! The airconditioned one, the one I slept in. 
Still got this kind of light, so that it won't be too bright! Nice right!






Like some kind of personal photoshoot for my sis liddat, all her picture! 


HA. NICE.


My sis kept forcing me to take picture of the both of them! 
命苦.


My mum actually drank a lot of red wine at my cousin's house, and she got...drunk. 
AND I TOOK PICTURES! HAHHAHA BAD.


We were all laughing at my mum! Cause she's like doing weird stuff and saying stupid things HAHAH.


*Blearghhhhhh..


Wah like some doctor. So kind of him to help my mum put fengyou while I take picture. :X


EVIL. So mean right! But I still over there take picture while my mum vomits... XD




Eeee you can see the plastic bag full of vomits!
We actually threw it out the window to some patch of grass. XD The fucker's bro tells us to do it one! HA.




After this, we went back to the hotel and bathe and etc, to go to this place to eat gong gong!!! My mum still can tahan, (Y) and once there, she still drink again, wah laooo.


Just another bored shoot.. 
My mum's hand was just a bit pain, and she says wrapping this helps her ease a bit of pain.
A lot of rings hor.


The drunk, rebellious mother.


SCARED YOU!?!?!? :D



Yes, AGAIN. Ahhhhh...


Yes this is the gong gong!!!!! Damn nice I tell you, omg...
Shit I wanna eat again... D:


My mum going to cmi already, still drink..


HAHAHA HER BOYF'S FACE.




When I thought we were heading back to hotel, we were driven to this place, which looks like a cruise ship from outside. But actually, it's their clubbing place. Each person pay $10 to go in, and I was able to have my first ever experience of being inside a club. And I didn't like it.


First, THEIR SONGS SUCKS. 
I mean, I'm not a fan of trance and etc, but I do think they have their own uniqueness lah... But this? Omg... I really hate techno. Wait is that even techno? Gosh, they just anyhow pull some song and change the rhythm to damn fast, like, ridiculously fast that you couldn't even keep up with it, and they'll pull out another song, with the EXACT same rhythm, and yet another song, WITH THE SAME RHYTHM AGAIN. 


Oh my god you not sian I also sian laaaaa.


Second, EVERYONE WAS SMOKING INSIDE. 
Which means everywhere was covered with smoke. And my whole body reeks of tobacco. And my sis says that a lot of them likes to dance with cig. Cause. Got, light? LOL. 

Oh yeah it was all dark inside lah. (duhhh) And I don't like it either cause I find it insecure... I hate going to places that will let people take advantage of the surroundings and touch you or what. 


I sat down on the seat with my mum since she really cmi already. While listening to the disgusting song (yes I really find them disgusting) and looking at people 'dancing'. 



FUCK I CAN DANCE BETTER LAH SERIOUSLY!! (Okay no I don't think I dance well but.... they're.. omg.) They just simply moved and like, not according to the tempo since the tempo is like ridiculously fast but I think they don't realised anyway. 

There was this guy who was just standing down there, and SWING HIS HEAD UP AND DOWN REPEATEDLY, VIGOROUSLY. 
It was fucking funnahhhhh!!! And he just did that for the whole frigging time while he was on the 'dance floor'. 


Yes there's this dance floor, and people will still to go there and dance. Which was....uhm. Funny. Cause they think they can dance well and just go up there and shake their body in a weird manner.



Do you see people break-dancing with TECHNO??? 



Ahhhhh okay, maybe it's their style you know. But I just find it weird.. Different country you know. And I'm not saying I dance well, but you should really see them, urgh. 



I forgot what I was laughing at... And yes, I have this another weird fetish of putting something on my wrist.
If I don't...I'll feel uncomfortable wtf.


See my mum, really cmi laaaa.. 
She still doesn't want to go back you know, I was terribly pissed. 
She's already so drunk and tired yet still wants to stay and sit there and do nothing. -.-


Yes, again~


Trying to let you have a image of how it is inside. I was using flash that's why the light, if not it's all pitch dark.


That's the DJ.


I than entertained myself by trying to snap pictures of these lights. I find them quite nice!
Even though it's just like their songs, repetitive. (Boring~)






And you know, halfway through, there was this group of people coming from the back stage and dance.
They were all wearing just bikini or something and the guys with tight tight tight fit shirt and super short shorts.








They dance not bad lah, even though some people at the back also anyhow one.... 
The ones in front all very open, and dance...vulgarly. 
Their positions all very, awkward, and like purposely touching e/o private parts. Ewww right?






When they finally had enough 'fun', we went back to hotel. It was like, around 2am+. Tired man. 



The next day, my sis and her boyf had to go home 1st cause they have work, so my mum and I went to massage!!!! HAHAHA. Full body ya'know!


My 1st time, again. We had to strip naked (of course the massager was a girl, duh!) and left with our undies. Ahhhh it was so awkward, letting other people see my boobs, urgh! But she gave me a towel to wrap myself in so it's still okay. I guess taking off clothes so that they can massage every where. (Except for boobs lah duh again!!).



I must say, it was quite shiok leh! My body felt lighter, even though now it's painful again... 



But since my leg had some problem, my mum allowed me to go for another massage, just for legs. This time it was male. Argh, can't help but feel that I'm getting 'molested' but I don't feel that disgusted feeling, cause it's like he's really working, not just simply touching/sexual harassing me. 

But still... 



After that, my mum and that guy and his bro went to this kbox thingy to sing. I wasn't interested so I just sat one corner and read the manga I DL-ed before I came to Indonesia in my iPod. I was glad that I DL-ed it lah!!! It was sooooo boring.

Bought this, milo chocolate bar!!!!
It's frigging nice lah, since I don't really like chocolate bar cause of it's milky after taste which I HATE. 
But this! I guess cause it's made up of milo? It doesn't have that taste and it's really delicious! (Y)
I bought one whole box before I came back to SG. ^^




There were 2 air-cons!!


And this...bar thingy or something, dunno for what.
But anyway I hid myself there since it's warmer there, and there was a lot of people I don't know..




And guess what, after everything was done, and they're all happy, ready to go back, my mum, being singaporean, took the mineral water that left and put them in my bag.
Few mins later I felt water dripping from my bag. 


MY MUM DID NOT CLOSE THE CAP PROPERLY AND JUST THREW IT INSIDE. WTFFFF!!


My bag consist of portable charger for iPod, my sis's camera, my portable speaker, my phone, and earpiece.
And they all got submerged in more than half bottle of water. OMFG.


My iPod was fine since I took it in my hand. HENG AH IF NOT I TELL YOU I CRY AH.



We quickly took out everything, battery everything. Argh, so suay laaaaaa.. And literally shake the water out from all the electronic devices!!! Yes, LITERALLY.



The next morning we tried all the things. Everything still works, except for my portable speaker AND MY SIS'S CAMERA. omgomgomgomgomgomgomg..


The speaker is fine lah, even though I only bought it using my earnings for a around 2 weeks and really liked it a lot. BUT MY SIS'S CAMERA?!?!? Arghhhh!! 








But now, it's okay already, cause my mum actually went to literally DRY my sis's camera. Like, PUT IT UNDER THE SUN. And miraculously, IT WORKS AGAIN!!! The memory card, battery and all, they were all able to use!! *phew.





Gahhhh it's so late now, again. I've got to stop this habit of doing everything finish at one go!
Oh yeah tmr Jiawei will be performing with Shaoming, Ms Loh and another guy call Jasper. He's REALLLY PRO OMG.


Hope I can record them and take some pictures of them tmr! YAY.





P/S: Sorry this post is kinda boring, I just didn't have the mood. ):







0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.