I'm here to blog cause I have pictures to post!!!

HAHA, YES I FINALLY HAVE SOME PICTURES. And I really mean, SOME.


Well first, before i get to the some pictures part, I've got to be like those typical teenagers who blog about her day. HA.


I went to band late due to something happening at home. I don't really wanna tell the whole world about it so yeah. Was a bit moody but again, band makes me forget about negative stuff. Soon, I was enjoying myself again. :)


Ms Loh came today to take the band for combine. And guess what, I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL HER STRESS. Gosh, our band. :/ And next tuesday is our exchange, and we're still so.... :/


Anyway, I've planned for sectionals tmr at school canteen (since we can't open band room). None of my section members actually complained (a bit yes, but not to the extent that gives you cb attitudes)
Thank you all for that! :)


Speaking of which, tmr, thursday, should be the only day I'm free, yet I'm having sectionals omg. I'm working EVERYDAY, and has band almost EVERYDAY, and I've got to squeeze in time for my math tuition homeworks and I've got totally no time to revise amath for next year!! Omg. I'm so gonna be dead.

And I still need to go and find time to get the school books wtf.



Gah, anyway, after band practice, I went home, got change and went to meet up with the uhm, blogshop owner for my ROCK CANDY (Y)! So happy man.

I totally sticky! 
*GYAHHHHHH!


After meeting her, since I had nothing else to do and I felt hungry, so I went to eat that delicious duck rice near JE MRT station!!

And guess what.
I ATE TWO PLATES.
I don't know whether is it because it was so delicious that I just had to had another plate, or maybe cause I was bored and since I had nothing else to do so decided to eat another plate, or I just have a huge appetite,

Or maybe 'cause I'm a monster with a bottomless stomach.




LOLOL. Anyway, met Regine after that and went to work together! We had to go.....Jepalang or something like that lol I forgot, and it was actually quite near, since we just had to go to Chua Chu Kang and change to the LRT line.


Thus, we reached there darn early. Like, 1.5h before we start to work.
So we walked around~ And saw this icecream uhm, MOTORCYCLE?!? HAHA. And we bought icecream from the aunty! (Ironic I know, when I'm selling icecream later myself).

Well I can't help it!
I LOVE THOSE KIND OF ICECREAM, 
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO IT BUT I LOVE IT!! (Y)


Here's a picture,

I know it's kinda gross, since I was eating them halfway. And not to mention boring and dull.
But don't judge a book by it's cover! LOL.
I guess it's kind of like those traditional icecreams? Hmms.
There's like, 5 or 6 flavours inside, and it's really tastyyyyyyyy! No joke!
Regine said it was her first time eating it, and I guess she likes it too! (Y)


And I took some random pictures of Regine!

It was suppose to be a random and candid shoot but she was fast and it became so nice. RAWR.


*Sorry 'bout the sucky quality.


Yes we actually played with all these things near our base blk! 
We were so bored laaaaaaa.
HAHA, 
I COULDN'T SYNCHRONIZE MY FEETS 
SHE COULDN'T SYNCHRONIZE HER HANDS.


Oh she's really different from me, 
She's actually good with numbers, can even remember blk numbers, and names etc etc.
But she get lost easily, cause she doesn't recognise places.
But I'm like vice versa. 
I'm TERRIBLE with numbers and can't even remember my own phone number well, 
But I'm able to recognise things and able to realise where I am etc.


I guess we're both a good combination? HEH.




Took this from the first blk we were working at, 20th floor. So romantic right!
I swear I never did anything to it. Guess my phone is great for taking scenery? Hmmm.
Should I save money to get a camera? 


Guess that's all the pictures I have. TOLD YOU ONLY SOME. SOME. SOME.



Heh, oh yeah, I think my supervisor look m0iizxcx buaysong. 
CAUSE HE ALWAYS GAVE ME BLK THAT IS TERRIBLY FAR AWAY.

Today we actually walk back from another LRT station to the one we're suppose to be at. Imagine walking from one MRT station to another!! Tsk. Both of our legs were all so sore naaaaaah. But still, I had fun today! 


Working with Regine was just AWESOME.



Sold 12/20 today, an improvement from ytd. But was still fucking disappointed. I guess my beginner's luck ran out! D:


Anyway, I should sleep early tonight, even though waking up at 9am+ tmr morning, but still. It's morning. D: I was wondering when I can actually DO MY MATH HOMEWORK which is due this sunday. Shit.


Alright guys, shall stop here, cause I have nothing else to post about! Damn my blog is getting boring. I even feel bored typing. OMG NOOOOOO!!!


Gah. Goodnight people sleep early don't dream of me even though I know you will cause I'm hot and I'm being such a thick skin here but it's okay cause Jenny's skin is so much thicker than mine. *breathe~



Oh yeah, WILL YOU STOP BEING SO NOSY? IT'S SO ANNOYING. Stop trying to want to know EVERYTHING. Should I tell you when someone needs to dig their nose? -.-

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.