-

Talking to Heri! It has been like don't-know-how-many-years-nah-I'm-exaggerating-but-you-get-my-point since I talked to him!! Cause people got lover liao mah dunchh wantts m0iisxz 0reaadiii.


Anyway, I've decided to put his link high up somewhere so I can click it whenever I visit my own blog cause I realised I rarely reads other blog. :X And since Heri's my loyal stalker I shall give him a royal place for his link. BE HONORED, HERI.


And we both decided to put counters at our blogs! (Y) I've put it before, but it seems so pathetic so I removed it. :X But now I wanna see how many people has been to my blog! Hehe.




Ohyeah, I deleted the playlists on my blog. I doubt anyone listens to it anyway so what for leave it there? Hehhhh.



OKOKK. I'VE GOT SO MANY THINGS TO DO BBYEEEE.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.