Flute performance @ Marina square

..and Jiawei performed with Ms Loh, Shaoming and Jasper the bee!
(backtracked one day)

Wow, it's like, Jiawei's first professional performance or something you know! Now you know her standard. Even though she may be the youngest and least experienced amongst them, I think she's taking a big step towards being a professional flute player!!! Wooooooo! She should continue her love for music man.. :/

Oh yeah, we call Jasper the bee cause.....he plays the song 'Bumble bee' like it's some frigging grade 1 song and he actually memorized the figging song and frigging runs his fingers swiftly on his flute and practically make his audience(s) (me) stare with a 3 metre vertically wide mouth.
Ohmygod.... It's really WOW and BOOMZ. (Lol okay random..)



Okay anywayyyyyyy~
Met up with Jiawei and ate with her at Clementi after my tuition. We ate...something (I forgot omg) and drank KOI! I must say I kinda like their teas. I don't dare to try their milk tea. Cause, milk mah!



So anyway, we went up to Mr Lim's.... IDK what's that call. Shop? Territory(lol)? to practice.

I set up my clarinet but couldn't even play for more than 5min cause of the ulcer right at that place where I rest my lips on the teeth. Damn how do I explain this? You know when I have to play the clarinet, I gotta roll my lips to rest on my teeth, and I guess I bite too hard or something and somehow, an ulcer hatch itself there -.-


Eh it's really painful lah, cause I had to rest my lips there and it keep hurting cause, ULCER MAH. TSK. :/


So... JIAWEI AND I ACTUALLY CAM-WHORED. XD
(Be prepared to be disgusted~)


HAHAHA YES WE WERE BORED. Omg this is so unglam. XD 
I hope no one from there reads my blog.




She looks completely different from the picture above man! Tsk!!!


Looks like some professional feminine flute player! She's trying to seduce me with her big eyes~
讨厌~~没次都这样直接~~~
(Sorry for bad quality :/ )




Trying to act like I'm in some military band! I think I hold my clarinet wrongly but whateverrrr.


Somehow Jiawei doesn't look like Jiawei here!!!


Aren't we just good in acting cute?


Hehehe, WE ARE SH0XCXZ CUTEEZXCXZCX. 
Eh you can see the notes clearly here!


Yeah you know, our typical move, HAHAHA!


Guess what I'm trying to do? 


Teehee let me rotate...


Get it nowwwww???

I look like I'm sleeping on a pillow, right?!?!?! (Hahahaha okay this is sooo lame).
We both really had nothing better to do!



HAHAHA SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE SHE'S SLEEPING.




I'm guessing we're trying to look sexy but I really can't exactly categories it...
HAHAHHAA SEXY WTF.


(too bad it's in such bad quality... :/ )


The cutii3xx cuttiieezx giirL giirLzcx with my gorgeous feet.




Weeeeweeeetttt SEXAYYYY~ *Bursts out laughing


This picture gives me those 'nyaaaeehh-hhhehhhh~~~~' feeling..


HHAHAHAAA WTFWTFWTF.




Trying to point out how short I am, HAHAHAH.

:/








Then in the end I went out and try to find something to do instead since I couldn't play and she has to practice with Miss Loh. And guess what! I really helpedddddd!!


I VACUUMED THE FLOORS! 
Hehhhhh. Actually it was quite fun for me cause I've never use a vacuum cleaner before wtf. And yes I'm serious, I only use broom beforeeee. Heeeehhh.

And after I'm done with it, I helped to clean the chairs, cause they were suppose to be pure white, but there's stubborn stains on it so I helped to clean it!


I really don't mind doing this kind of stuff man, since they (Siang Yee, Siang Joo, Esther, Ms Loh, Mr Lim and this guy) was so busy packing the things and noting down stuff, I don't think they have the time to even do this kind of tedious but necessary chores. So I'm actually okay with helping them! I mean, when people are happy it makes you happy too, right? :D



But then, I only managed to clean one chair and we had to go to Marina Square. ): It feels as if I didn't did finish what I was suppose to do... :/ Anyway, Ms Loh drove us there! 


And Ms Loh actually lent Jiawei one of her shirt to wear, I think is to look same or something? Hmms. The thing is, the shirt has Ms Loh's smell! LOLOLOL. 女人味 I guess. XD


The shirt she's wearing now is Ms Loh's! (Y)


Yeah we just gotta do this in the public muahahahhaa!!!


Hahaha, let me explain this.
The thing is, while I was cleaning at Mr Lim's store or something, somehow, I forgot who and when,
I was being teased, saying that I'm their slave for the day, HAHAHA. 
They're joking lah of course, but the name kinda stuck. LOL.
Since I'm like doing nothing, not performing and etc anyway, and just helping them to carry stuff. 
(Not that I mind~)
So now I'm actually trying to pretend to be like a slave, and carrying a lot of things. AHAHA
Well if you get what I mean...
And I really hate my eyebrow lolol.




I think this is quite pretty! There was this uhm, event or something, for Christmas? 
They sell lots and lots of things regarding Christmas there......


....like these!!!




She was trying to act cute and she saw people behind me looking at her and was saying "Shhhh--" (Shit) when I snap the picture. HAHAHA.

The place where they'll be performing! (Y) So Christmas-ey~


That guy there was the person in charge for this thing! 
He was real friendly and speaks good english. (Y)


Hmmms, they don't look like mother-daughter, nor sisters... 
I'm trying to think of what they look like together but can't seems to find any...
FAIL.


Ahhhh THIS!!!!
Actually, they were coming back from their shopping or something, means we already saw them.
And when we 1st saw them, it was their backview.
AND THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE. 
SERIOUSLY. 
I mean, they're like almost the same height, with same instrument on same hands, 
And identical shirt and blazers, and black pants. WTHHHHH!!!!





You can't exactly see anything here but...












YES I FORCED THEM TO DO IT LOLOL. 
DO YOU SEE IT NOW, DO YOU, DO YOU!??!!

Plus the way they hold their bags, omgggg...
Jasper was actually holding the bag at the other shoulder, but I asked him to change it.
AND HE ACTUALLY DID OMG.
Cause. He looks like those shy and emo kid. XD


WHY. WHY IS IT BLURRY. D: 
I'm devastated man. Urgh. Sorry Jiawei, Ms Loh, Jasper and Shaoming. ARGH! ):
Fail siaaa...


Brother waiting for brother to tie his shoe. Brotherly love!


Managed to capture this cause Shaoming's camera memory full.
Yes, I was busy videoing down their performance!! 
The thing is, Jiawei's camera was low in battery, so Shaoming lent me his!
But in the end his camera's memory full LOLOL, 
So I grab back Jiawei's camera and snap a few picture before recording again, and of course it died, 
THEN I took out my phone to video it again. LOLOL.
My hands were all so full of electronic devices!! HAHAHA.







They were bowing! I actually RAN to the middle to snap this, cause I was standing at the sides 
(there were speaker there so when I record it'll be more louder).
Argh blur again! :/




Okay that's all the pictures I have. I didn't upload the videos cause I didn't know what were they called... And Shaoming didn't upload the pictures in his cam yet. 


I WANT A CANON CAMERA AND IT'S LIKE DUNNO HOW MANY TIMES I'VE SAID THIS. :/




Went to walk around with Jiawei around Marina Square and etc and there was sooooo many nice things there lah omg... I wanna go shopping man. Tsk. I would have been enjoying myself if I hadn't bring all the tuition homework and my clarinet along..



OHYAH OHYAH. 
We drank slurpee and sat down and chat...somewhere. LOLOL. 


I wonder if anyone still remember the straw which has a curve like a spoon below, the one that will give it to us when you buy slurpee in 7/11?
Jiawei and I were complaining about them not having that particular straw anymore, when we saw it at THAT particular 7/11!! (Y)





Okay we were both damn shag already laaaa, so yeah, hehhh.



And there was this TV, showing advertisement and etc, and we thought we saw Mr Lim walking pass in one of the ads!!! HAHAHAA. STRIPED SHIRT MAH! XD 

We literally waited for the ad to come again and again to check and confirm whether it's Mr Lim. HAHAHA. I don't think it is lah, but then, he really looks like him. LOL.



Alright, it's so late, again. I feel that whenever I post I'll always stop at 4am or 5am or something. Shittttt. 


And I really want a camera omg. 













0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.