Your study buddy.

HEY PEOPLE. HA. 
I'm here because I wanna announce that I've created a playlist, just for band songs! 


Why did I do that? Cause HeriKustanto requested for it! 
He said that, he came to my blog and listen to my current playlist, and said that "it helped".


I think he means that classical songs helps him to concentrate? I'm not surprised! Since whenever I study, when I'm SERIOUS, I'll listen to band songs, and block out everything else since my house is always noisy. And yeah, it really helps! No kidding.

Don't be all, "Yerrrr, SONKA SONGS." -.- Don't judge a book by it's cover and underestimate the power of classical music! Hah.


So yeaaaaah, I'll be putting the playlist, uhm, there,  *points at the place where my playlists are stored.
LOL.

This:

And, being so meticulous, I literally put up all the band songs that I know. Yeah, ALL. Except for some which I can't find in youtube. ): But yeah, MOST of them are up there, HAHA I KNOW, KIASU


Oh weeeelll. So yeah, if you want to concentrate while studying, you should really try listening to band song! 
Come my blog anytime you want and feel free to listen to them! (Y) 
And maybe click on my Nuffnang ads while you're here, HAHA.


Eh, must thank me ah, Heri. I pause my D.I.EB to make this playlist, and sitting for like, 3-4 hours. BUTT PAIN AH. Heh. 


Enjoy!



0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.