OMFG. I've just won myself $50.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Blogger,

Congratulations! You've been chosen as the Consolation Prize Winner for Nuffnang-Mister Potato blogging contest! You have won yourself $50 cheque.
Please reply to this email with your full name (on your NRIC and bank book) and NRIC number.
Currently, the cheque will be ready for collection by the end of this month. (A reminder email will be sent once the cheque is ready for collection)
Thank you! J"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Yes yes yes, it's true. I'm not joking. I was like, "NO WAY" but there it is! I'm still stunned. There's this Nuffnang, uhm, badge or something down there. I'm still shocked. I have not reply to that email yet. Oh my god.


I.'.V.E.J.U.S.T.W.O.N.$.5.0.W.T.F.



I've been chosen. I'm one of them out of 10 consolation prize winners. I was able to even GET a consolation prize. With sucky pictures. And sucky titles. Take a look for yourself to understand how sucky it was. OH MY BUDDHA.



I don't know what else to say cause I'm still speechless. FUCK I WAS CHOSEN. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT LAH.



Oh my god. 

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.