My first job!

Is.... SELLING ICECREAMS FTW.
Okay the company said that they might sell different things but then... Yeah. It was so last min! 


I was on my comp, watching 原来爱上贼, ("Catch me now". WEIRD TITLE). When Winnie called me. Okay, I don't exactly know her, since she's Alexandra's friend, so still okay... Anyway, she called, and was like, "XINMAN WINNIE HERE YOU WANT TO WORK A NOT." and I was like, "HUHHHHH".


HA. The supervisor suddenly text her at around 4+, and tell her to go HOUGANG. And she couldn't find anyone else who was free to go with her. 



Being such a kind and considerate person, I agreed, while stammering. 
(Emphasise on the KIND and CONSIDERATE part please) Heh. Actually I was thinking that it's better doing something than slacking at home and grow mushrooms.

To tell you the truth.... I WAS FREAKED OUT. I don't even know what I'm gonna work as! Okay I know I'm selling things door-to-door. BUT IT'S MY 1ST TIME AND I'M TOTALLY FREAKED OUT.


Anyway, met Winnie at JE MRT station. And obviously, we're LATE. Haha, 1st time working, and I'm late. What a good omen. Feels so bad lah dey.


So, we walked to the blk that the supervisor sent to her, and the supervisor, Darren? (I forgot omg) Oh and it reminds me of the book, "The saga of Darren Shan." LOL. Anyway, he brief us about this job, etc etc etc. Oh, he looks damn young, like, 16,17? The oldest I could guess is maybe 19 years old. I was stunned. He's the supervisor leh omg. 



Anyway, after that, another guy, call uhm, Zhi Jian ah, so-called teach us how to sell. Must say we're from what company, blahblah, psycho the person, talk cock (HAHA), yada-yada-yada.

He came and supervise us and help us, to see how we're doing etc.
I must mention this: HE'S DAMN GOOD AT SELLING THINGS LAH OMG. He can talk non-stop, and that person don't even have the chance to say NO. HAHAA.



After half blk, we're on our own. And seriously, I think we're quite good at it. XD The ice-creams are not even heavy! I think my clarinet heavier, HAHAAHA.

And we're selling each box at $10.70 per box. Yes, it's like, one box. Like those you see in the middle of the street or somewhere, when the uncle cut it and put it in a piece of bread/in the middle of 2 biscuit. We're selling the WHOLE stack at $10.70 each.

Uhm, actually I was like, who will buy. XD I mean, it's kinda ex neh. *ahem.


But it turns out quite a number bought!
And today our sales is... 15/20 ICECREAMS!
Eh my 1st time, not bad already, I think. Darren even showed me the sales that some even sold 1/20.
WE GOT PUT IN HEART ONE YO. Ha. (Y)


Since today was the 1st day we worked, our commission was only, uhm, 30%? So that means every box we sold, we have to give the supervisor $7.70. And we got $3. Since 2 people worked, we have to divide it by half. Means that each person $1.50 per box. WHICH IS QUITE OKAY FOR 1ST DAY LA. Since today our pay is like, $22.80 each person. In only 3 or 3.5 hours?


And see, after today, the 1st day, our commission would be... Eh how to explain. Means if we're working 2nd day, each box we have to give back the supervisor $5.70. Means we got $2.50 each per box. WHICH SAYS A LOT. Oh mi god.


I really think I might continue working this. I mean, I can work everyday leh, since their working time will be always from 6.30pm to 10.30pm. And even though this kind of sales is like, by luck, I do think it'll be better than working at macs, w/o the freedom of choosing you wanna work when etc.


Oh, and it reminds me of the time when I was in RC and had to sell tickets door-by-door LOL, and no pay somemore, HAHA.



I don't mind going from door to door. I don't mind carrying the things since it's so frigging light. I don't mind repeating the same lines again and again. SO WHY NOT CONTINUING? Some people might find this tiring, but I find it quite okay. See I still can post in the middle of the night, HAHA.


Plus, I can actually work after band practices!! And I'd have time for tuitions! WOO.

AND I WON'T BE GROWING MUSHROOMS AT HOME FROM TODAY ONWARDS AND WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE UP ENOUGH TO GET A PSP AND PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS AND GO SHOPPING YAY.


Ahem. So yeah. If anyone wants to work too, I really recommend this! Tell me if you want to, heh.



Sorry for such wordy post. I HAVE NO PICTURES. ): Damn my posts is soooooo wordy nowadays. Tell me, who will actually READ it. :/ Tsk.


Okay people, gonna sleep like now. May or may not work tmr. Depends~ Ha. Goodnight stalkers! MUAHAHAHA THICK SKIN MUCH.


P/S: I've deleted my tagboard cause I figured that nobody tags anyway, so yeah.
DO COMMENT ON MY POSTS THOUGH. 
SEE, GOT THE COMMENT THINGY THERE. GO GO GO. ESPECIALLY VANESSA! MUAHAHA. I'll definitely reply! :D


AND, CLICK ON MY ADS PLEASE LURBBIIES EUUZXCX ALLSH!


"Hello, sorry to bother you, we're from treats company and we're currently selling ice-creams..."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

TESTING TESTING 1,2,3!

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.