Story books!

Yea, I know, some people might be thinking, "WHAT? BOOKS? Siannnnnn~" And then they'll close the browser. Hah. But hey, they're nice, seriously.


Yes. I'M A BOOKWORM. *Wriggle.


I've been reading story books since I was like, primary 4? I was having tuitions in this tuition center, and they have books there, ya'know. And since my mum's workplace is like right beside and I always go home with my mum (cause she doesn't allow me to be alone at home when I was at that age), thus staying from 1pm+ (after school) till 4pm+, sitting at that corner and read books. Almost everyday even when I don't have tuition. HA.


I guess Enid Blyton is the one who makes me like adventure storybooks. Cause it's normally out of the world, and I like it. Her works like, The Adventure Series (which makes me excited when I was younger), The Wishing Chair Series (my fav!), The Magic Faraway Tree Series (Y)! , and even The Naughtiest Girl Series. They're something that'll never happen and it reaaaaaally builds up my imagination when I was just that age!


But I've never tried reading books like, The Famous Five. I don't know. Maybe I just don't like to read detective books, cause it's too serious. HAHA. Prefer something like, more interesting and that can make me relax and imagine myself in that world? Heh.


So anyway, why did I post such a boring post?




Cause I just bought a set of books!




YES! Percy Jackson Collection! (Y). 


Thanks to Ashwin Dinasan, who borrowed me the 1st book, Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief, that makes me fall in love with this series. I just love the way this author describe things and his creativity! Plus, even though this book is about Greek Gods, I still understand most of them. Omg. There's actually 4 books, but this set only includes 3, sad. This has been included in the list of books-that-I-love-and-will-buy-when-I-have-the-money-provided-that-I-can-find-them-when-I-do. HA.


House of Night Series by Kelley Armstrong, The Darkest Power Series by P.C & Cristie Cast, and The Saga of Darran Shan by Darren Shan is also in my list, and I've yet to buy any of them, but I actually bought Percy Jackson Collection first! This shows how much I really like this book yeah. Go check them out if you're interested!


Omg, feel so high talking about books. Am I weirdddddd. Hah. So now you know I like mangas, animes and books. Tmr I'm going to Batam with my mum, and YAY. I'VE GOT BOOKS TO READ. Pumped.


Okay people, gonna sleep now. Hope I'll snap some pictures tmr at Batam, and at least have something to post about. Muaha.



g0odniit33xz pe0plee.



0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.