Out with Samantha & Jiawei!

TMR IS EOY AND I ACTUALLY WENT TOWN WITH SAMANTHA AND JIAWEI.
Oh my goodness.
But oh well, de-stress myself mah, right right right.
Heh.

Anyway!
This is the most interesting and easy way to reduce the boredom of standing in the MRT.
To run out of MRT carriage every stop and run back to another one, so as to meet up with your friends from another side.
HAHA!
I was the last one to reach, again, despite the fact that I waited for the bus earlier than usual.
In the end it came like, 15mins later. ^&@%*%I*&.
Anyway, when I reach JE, the mrt actually came, and I called Jiawei and was like,
"Faster go in!!!" & I actually saw them running in from the end of the station,
While I was right at the middle. '-'
& tadahhh!! We were running in and out of the carriages.
HAHA!
Okay, it was more time consuming and it's like having an adventure, one that must cross over to the other side before the door closes. LOLOL!

So yeah, we went to 313 1st, cause we were planning a surprise for Samantha!
We didn't get to celebrate with her, so we intend to surprise her today.
Yep, so I 'told' them that I needed to go shit.
(Because shitting needed time, and we intend to make a cake from icing room for her).
BUT THEN HOR.
THE SHOP HOR.
5 O'CLOCK THEN CAN DECO THE CAKE.
(^$%@$%$@#%#$$.
What the.
In the end bought cold rock with the theme 'happy birthday' for Samantha.
Then Jiawei acted that I came menses, and she have to bring pad for me.
(Omg, I sacrifice a lot leh!).
I stayed behind Jiawei holding the cold rock and Jiawei threw a paper on the table which says,
"OI, LOOK UP. :D"
And TADAHH!
We sang Happy Birthday song to Samantha LOUDLY.
She was like, "OMG GOT PEOPLE LOOKING LEH."
Muahahahaha!
& guess what, we were one of the few people who managed to surprise her!
Thankyou thankyou, I know we pro. *Bow.
But I think it's cause her birthday over so long already, who will think that we surprising her sia!
HAHA.

So yeah, we went to shop shop walk walk eat eat.
We took Neoprints! WOOHOOOOO.
& I got a super chio keychain for my phone.
Okay maybe for me chio only. LOLOL.
And of cause, PICTURES!
Okay so I'm lazy to wait for the pictures to upload in tinypic,
So I'm gonna post on FB, and if you're interested,
GO http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2083273&id=1020600957 AND SEE. :D
And because I likes to comment on my pictures, there'll be description there too.
Must read OK. Heh.

Okay my eyes is hurting and I'm going to sleep soon.
I enjoyed today thoroughly! :D
Oh yeaaaaaa, good luck for EOY to those who are having them!
Still can't accept the fact that EOY is here. Shooooooot.

GOODNIGHT PEOPLE.
I'll be back soon. IN 2 WEEKS TIME!

*Smiles WIDE WIDE WIDE WIDE.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.