'Child's eye' with Jiawei!

HI. YES. I'M HERE. WITH A VERY VERY LONG POST. 
Because EOY has ended and I'm very the free right now which I'm trying to enjoy before band resume again and everything is as hectic as before.


OK. SO.
Jiawei won 2 premiere tickets for 'Child's eye (童眼)' at the iweekly which she participated.

(Hey seriously the title and the show totally BO LINK CAN).


So we went on monday, 11th October as the ticket was only available on that day. Plus it's at cathay, so we went to town! And guess what. I was having AMATH PAPER 1 THE NEXT DAY. Yet I still went.
But heck, I'm gonna fail anyway. I did revise few days ago, like, a lot, so I guess must RELAX a bit right? (Finding excuses). HAH.


So yep! Went to town! Town Town Town. Town reminds me of those countryside. OK I DUNNO WHY.


Anyway... There's gonna be loads of pictures! You'll be bored of see-ing us doing stupid things.
But who cares~ The stupid things we do is interesting right, MUAHAHA.


Frolick!
Left (mine): Passion fruit with peach toppings! (Y). Right (Jiawei's): Original with marshmellows!


Okay, pardon me for my thickskin-ness. 


Trying to take picture with our frolicks but failed. And trust me we failed a lot of times.


FINALLY A DECENT ONE.


THEN, NEOPRINTS!
Btw, I found my wallet. Heard from Mr Lee that someone took and throw it at the dnt block there and one cleaner found it. Tsk. My nebo card, gold card all gone. EVEN MY PLASTERS. Zzz.
But thank god my family's passport pictures and neoprints were still left untouched! :D




MUSIC NOTES! (Y)




Only managed to take 4 out of 6 from the machine! NO TIME D:


SLACKING AT SCAPE.
Heh, we took damn lots of pictures here! GET READY. Don't be shock at how much we took, because we were bored and we needed to waste time till we can catch the movie! Gosh this is gonna be SO FUN! 
(Not sarcastic mind you).

Guess what. I was wearing heels. BUT I'M STILL SHORTER THAN JIAWEI WTF.
Oh man.


I like my face here! HAHA.








At the top floor! It's really really empty. Which makes us do more stupid stuff there. HAHAHA.


I do think that the door behind us is nice. AM I WEIRD.






Yep. This is where we start to become CRAZY. Feel free to practically Laugh Your Ass Off. 


Ahahaha! Omg Jiawei's face. (Y)!


Oh my god Jiawei looks so pretty here. Whoa.


Okay, I told Jiawei about Syafiqah commented on one of the pictures that Jiawei's looks NAKED.
So she was attempting to look naked again HAAHAHA! But kinda failed so.....


We tried once again AND JIAWEI'S HAIR WAS PUFFY HERE AND I LIKE IT SO MUCH.
SO PRETTYYYYYYY! Omg. Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty!


Ahahaa YES I have an enormous mouth. No wonder nobody wants me!


Deformed face! Man we're good at this.


Gees I really look like mushroom now with that fat chin! (Y)


Something decent and normal...but..


BUT YOU CAN'T STOP US FROM BEING MENTAL. :D


Jiawei thought I was making another stupid face, but in the end, HAHAHAAH!
So....


She took revenge! RAWR. You can actually see her anticipating my ugly face with her normal face here. 
You evil person.


Omg Jiawei's face SO ROUND! HAHAHA!




Hehehe. Guess guess.


I know, Jiawei know. You all dunno. MUAHAHAHAHA. OK LAME.
Heeeee.


Jiawei is suppose to be a cat (but can't as she had to hold the camera thus dunno what she trying to do).
And I'm suppose to be a (adorable) monkey!


Since she cannot make cat ears I help her. HAHAHAHA.


I have no idea what I was trying to do.
A fan behind her ears??? Hmmmmmm... Mystery. 


Ahahahaha epic! Looks like a deer ear to me. HAHA.


Jiawei is super good at making ugly faces. Whoaaaaaaa.
She should join those comedy shows! 




Jiawei: My nostrils will become big if I do this leh!
And it's the truth! Hahahaaa!


Trying to be ignorant. HAAHA.


Jiawei just loves me too much, *sighs dramatically.


SO UNGLAM. But memorable!


I helped her to take too, but she didn't send me. :/


She's trying to act naked again! HAHHA.


Okay wait before you all got comment I explain 1st.
I WAS WEARING A SAFETY PANTS INSIDE. So that black black thing right? 
It's a pants for goodness sake. PANTS PANTS PANTS. So don't make a fuss over it! 
It's a PANTS.


Omg, the pervert in Jiawei is coming out. Readers, beware.


Heartshape, FAIL.


Heartshape: Scene 2!
We were discussing how we're gonna put our hands when the timer ended!
*CUT!


Heartshape: Scene 2!
PASSED.


Yeah yeah, I zhao geng again. IT'S A PANTS!!!
Smell our butt people. :D


Why are we bending down?


I'm short, that's why still inside the picture. :/


Omg you can actually see Jiawei bending down, trying to be the same height as me. D:
Omg my height is so pathetic! I WAS WEARING HEELS SOMEMORE.


Bollywood!


Last image for this place!
YES, THERE'S STILL MORE TO COME. MUAHAHAHA.


THECATHAY.
Okay I admit. I actually don't know what is the place. LOL. I asked Jiawei one :X We actually managed to know where to get the tickets and etc! But then, we had a few more hours to spare. So what did we do? Of cause it's CAM-WHORING. HA.


Toilet. I think we go toilet confirm will take picture one sia. Omg.


She accidentally sent me her zilian pic! But it's nice so I'm still gonna post. Hehe.




Don't be fooled....


We're still crazy! HAHAHA.


Trying to act ah beng. SCARED RIGHT.


Acting cute! 


Acting cute part II.


PART III. Haaa!


Ahaha centre parting!






Wow you can see a lot of my teeth. 


I like Jiawei's lips here! 


Digging nose is a past time favourite. (Y)








Jiawei look so shiok here. HAHA!


You can see her eyelashes here clearly! (Y)


Omg we're insane to this extent. (Y)






Trying to act like the girl there. HAHAHAA. Failure!




The ticket! Look at the price. HAHAHA. 


The booth where we get the tickets! & Jiawei got a poster too. Of that eye. Seriously, who will hang an eye on their wall? :/


Okay. You know, we were suppose to go to the great cathay or something like that. AND IT WAS HUGE. Okay maybe for me. But it's like the most nicest cinema I've ever been to lah. 


Furthermore, there was ushers! I like ushers cause they always dress till very neat and I really like people who dresses neat and I don't know why. I just like it. HAHHAA. And damn, their 3D glasses was so pretty and light lah. HAHA.

The inside!


Even got curtains to cover the screen! Wow much? I like curtains too. HAHA.


The behind! Their lights so prettay.


And then we cam-whore inside the cinema with the 3D glasses. HAHAHA. Yeah I know. Bimbotic. 
BUT TO HELL WITH IT.






















Okay, I know, a lot. HAHAHAA. I don't care~
And actually. 
We did something really stupid that day. WE TRIED TO KISS E/O WITHOUT KISSING E/O. 
Don't get it? I'll show ya!



SEEEEEE??? And I swear, Jiawei still has got her virgin kiss. HAHAHA. 
And don't you see like so easy hor. We actually went through a lot of obstacles. (LOLOL) It's really damn difficult! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY. Okay lame.

(Not in sequence).

See! Now you know how we did it. BUT IT'S DAMN DIFFICULT.


JIAWEI LOOKS SO SHIOK HERE HAHAHA.


We even tried not to put our fingers there but kinda fake here..


Fail again!


Failure failure!


Hahaha WTH WHAT IS THIS!


Jiawei looks sexy here! Advertisement liddat.


She tried too. HAHA.


Hahaha omg Jiawei's shiok face! Classic.


So yeah, SEE HOW MUCH EFFORT WE PUT IN TO GET A PERFECT PICTURE?!
Eh even though it's rubbish lah.
***IMPORTANT: I AM NOT A LESBIAN. OR HOMOSEXUAL.
No offence to those who are.. But, just to make things clear. Heh.


We kept on mixing up (okay fine ONLY ME) 3D with 3G. And we pronounce fei yi qing as fei yi qhhhing. And I actually called 'Child's eye' as 'Child's PLAY'. Jiawei got influenced by me. Hahaha! I really really did enjoyed myself that day! And somehow.. I felt more confident. 


'Child's eye' is really A GREAT SHOW. Thankyou Jiawei for calling me to watch with you! Plus, can watch the movie before it come out. (Y) I highly recommend this movie, watch with 3D. It's damn good! I remember my 1st 3D experience is at disneyland and the movie 'How to train your dragon' and both are cartoons maybe that's why it's not that nice. But this is really damn awesome. The tension.. And Rainie Yang's voice is super 好听! 
GO CATCH IT ONCE IT'S RELEASE!


And I actually did something regretful on that day. 3 months of chatting. That's all. Goodbye(:


OK. THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. 
Seriously, I'm just posting all the pictures I have, which is like, in FB.
I don't even know why I bother to post here. Gosh.
Maybe if one day facebook crashed and I still have the pictures here? HAHAHAA.
*Choy.


Okay! Tmr got the what principle challenge.
Might be running. I don't like to do what we're not encouraged to do. Say I'm old-fashioned or what, but that's what I am. 



BYE!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.