Hi.

Haha, stupid title.
Yeah I'm here! Go open champagne. :D LOLOL.
Just a short post before I bathe and do the stupid DnT development.

*Ahem. Breathes.
I REALISED THAT I GET PISSED/ANGRY EASILY WHEN I'M DOING/AFTER DOING MATHS.
Like omg.
I actually get piss off with things around me when I'm stress with something.
Like math.
Which is easily to stress about.
I am so sure that my EOY is gonna fail badly for most subject.
Like 129% sure. I don't know why 129%, just come up with the number.
LOL.
Okay I'm bored.
Studying is boring.
I'm boring.
My life's boring. God I'm really bored.
Okay. Shall stop.

Oh yeah! Other than Syazwani and Heri, I realised I've got another silent reader!
BaoYue! HAHA.
Got 3 people look at my blog leh, not bad right. LOL.
Sometimes Philomena will pass by.. and..
WHY MY TAGBOARD LIKE SO MANY ADVERTISEMENT AH.
Like weird weird people trying to advertise their own blog(?) or something. LOL.

Alright shall stop here. Really stop.



Yep I did that. Out of boredom.
Haa no lah, do math do halfway and start to doodle.
Which is the same as out of boredom. WTHECK I TALKING?!
My phone edit things quite nice eh, I now then realise. Tsktsktsk.
But this one like so.. Urgh.
Anyhoo, BYE!
I'm smelly. Ho.

HI HERI AND SYAZWANI AND BAOYUE IF YOU'RE HERE.
Haaa!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.