Interesting!

Okay, I just stumbled to this person called Sandriyya's blog. And I liked it cause she doesn't type in those annoying twit ways and her english is perfect. (Y) I read one of her recent(?) post and found it really meaningful so here goes...


She risks heartbreak and feelings for a guy she fell in love with. She thinks he's the one.
/The match then starts to burn. Her feeling's fueling the flame on the match.

Following her heart, she got together with him. He thinks she's cute.
She fell even deeper, loving him whole-heartedly.
/The flame got to the candle. Burning, lighting up a part of her life she has never seen before.

He thinks he could give it a shot loving her. And maybe he did.

Protecting her, caring for her, thinking of her. Missing her presence when she's not around.
/His efforts probably prevented the initial rain and wind from extinguishing the flame.
The flame continues dancing; their love persists.

Time passes. Out of a sudden, he pulls out. He's not as engaging as he seemed to be previously,. He doesn't care that much. "Does he still love me?"
/The winds start gushing in, raindrops pelt down. Heavier and heavier each time.

Fights occur more frequently. Even over the smallest things.
Hearts start breaking; people start shunning. Things get complicated.
/Winds and raindrops may not have hit all the time. But they definitely did. The flame turns weak, it starts to waver.

She starts giving in so much just to keep their relationship going. She doesn't wanna lose him.
/She burns the match even more, just to keep the flame alive.

He just won't budge.
/The flame's getting weaker. The candle's getting difficult to light.

He keeps digging up the past. Bringing more things into the fights.
/Raindrops left on the candle made it almost impossible for the candle to light up again.

Things get tough when they drift further and further apart.
She tries even harder, does her best to win him back again. All she wants is for him to love her as much as she loves him.
/She holds on to that burning match. Contributing her feelings, still.

But it feels that there were hundreds of miles between them. He's out of reach.
/She tries her best. But the flame never lit again.

In the end, the girl got burned by the match as she held on too long. Way too long for a dead candle that can never be lit up by the same match, ever again.

The match turned into ashes. Her feelings and heart along with it.



Yep, I copied it, totally right off her post. Even the font is the same, see! HA.
I mean, don't you find it meaningful?
She also mentioned that, "(The "he/she" thing is a generalization. Some guys may be experiencing the 'she' part and vice versa.)"


& I think she actually thought of it herself. (Y) Please please, do go read her blog. I really like that fact that her english is remarkable, and I personally think that she's quite matured for her age (15). Eh which is the same as mine HAHA. And her blogskin is simple yet nice! Her reasonings is really uhm, reasonable. Whenever I read her post, I will go like, "YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE". It's like she's posting things that I can't even describe properly but she can cause her english is damn good. (Envyenvy).

This is the post that I totally ripped the story from, to be more precise.
http://sandriyya.blogspot.com/2010/10/playing-with-fire.html
Read the original okay!


And yeah, read her other post too! Quite interesting and meaningful. :)



P/S: I've disabled the auto-play in my playlist cause I think that people will get annoyed when they go to a blog while they're listening to music and that blog they're currently at has music and they'll have to find the stupid media player from the blog to pause it. Which will cause them to stop coming to my blog as they have to trouble themselves to find that media player. And I know how it feels cause I've experience it myself. MUAHAHA.

But I don't really know how people can hate classical music. Especially the ones on my blog. Hehee.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.