Exco meeting.

Went for exco meeting just now. Talked about tuesday orientation and setting rules for band. Hope they'll really respect the rules. Uhm. Well. The milo was nice.


Random pictures! Took these when we're ready to end the meeting.




Yep Michelle drew this! Nice right? But it just shows that SHE DIDN'T CONCENTRATE WHEN WE WERE DISCUSSING YOU BAD GIRL.


Also written by Michelle! I seriously like her handwriting.
Farhan: "You'll do the brochure for our orientation". HAHAH! 
Ohhh yeaaah, if I were HOWIE, I'll save this picture, and put at band blog. *hinthint. Hehe.


Damn nice right. Wooo! Wanted to have the paper, but Victoria took it because she had much more important things to do with it I suppose. 
It's either that or she just doesn't want me to have it. HAHAHA."Joke."


Sighs... Seee, not serious right, they all. *Dramatic sigh. HA.


EVEN... EVEN FARHAN!! *drama drama dramatic sigh.


Wahhh msg J***** hor. Think I dunno ah! Heh.


Only Michelle so hardworking, see. (Actually I forced her to do it. HAHA.)


Stress about band know, other than using phone. HA.


See. My hair not that obvious what, right?!? Speaking of that... My dad didn't even realised I dyed my hair.
HAHA. Actually, it's much more brighter lah. :/


*STRETCHHHHH. I think she did shave. :D HAHA Omg so bad.


Taken so much picture, and he's still playing?!? What's so interesting man.


Victoria: "And you'll just find yourself playing stupid games like this again and again even though it's...stupid."


I think they were talking about....something. HAHAH. I have no idea why they gave the look!


Ahem, AH GIRL AH, THIS ONE NOT YOUR HOUSE OK. 
Heeee.


Gah I was boreeeed. 


Note: These were taken after everything was settled. So yeah, WE DID DO OUR PART YEA.



Alright! Done. Finally a post with pictures more than words. Haaa! Damn I really want a camera. ): My photo quality totally sucked. Seriously.. Shit there's so much thing I wanna buy. I don't even have enough money to save lol. MAGGI FOR ONE MONTH WOOOO. 
Hope can save $50> by this (next?) week! Then buy loads of things at the same time lol.


Oh yeah, I bet $10 with Michelle, that Ms Sunarti won't pick up my call. BUT SHE ACTUALLY DID OMG. Hahaha! It's like, once in a blue moon? (so bad) And just when I don't want her to pick up, the blue moon came. Oh well, Mich, the milo money no need return me yeah. HAHA.


Getting pissed off easily this few days. Maybe my mens gonna come soon, but it's been so long omg. I guess when it really do come it'll hurt like hell. Shitzxcxzcxz. 




FYI, I do practice my clarinet AT HOME. I don't bring home FOR NOTHING. And I practice EVERYDAY. :) 



FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFLMFMLFMLFML.




0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.