Math make me mad.

YOYOYO.
Hi.
Hahahaaa, lalalaa.
Okay, I'm really really bored. Shitzxzx.

Well, cause y'know, nowadays I can't seems to hear any alarm from my phone.
Despite the fact that I already put FOUR alarms, each at different timings. 
(Suggested by Jiawei).
But now seems like totally cannot hear it lah, tsk.
So ytd, you can say I'm kiasu or what, I went to increase it to FIVE alarms,
All on the LOUDEST volume, and put them right beside my head.
I don't want to be late and go for detention mah!
It's such a waste of time, tsk.

Anyway, I HEARD IT. Or THEM.
Every single time! Hooray for me! Not.
Disturb my beauty sleep you know!
Walao, keep wake up and press the alarm!
But then, I wanted to wake up on time so. -.-
Screw it.

& yeaaaaaa, I was almost late again, ALMOST.
When I reach classroom, I was. Stunned.
Really, I stood there like an idiot.
Because everyone's bag was infront of the classroom.
I THOUGHT THE STUPID EMATH TEST WAS LIKE DURING MATH LESSON OR WHAT.
Which is what is was SUPPOSED to be, right?
God I didn't know anything! Ahhhh~
So yeah, rushed rushed, didn't had last min revision etc etc.
I hope the fomulas I remembered was correct.
& damn I think I've got alot of idiotic careless mistake. '-'
#%#@@!%$@!

Physics, did some recap, but actually nothing one lah.

Then it was MATH AGAIN! 
Yayyyyyy. (sarcasm).
Mr Gopal teached new fomulas again. 
Four more. & he was teaching us how to use these fomulas in these questions and shit.
AND, I don't understand a shit.
Hell yeah. I understand nothing.
Liwey also noticed my CMI-ness and drew me something!

Yeah, it's right there. I still made it stand, LOL.
Can't see? Neh mind, I got a clearer view.

Credits to LIWEY if you all never read what I type with arduous effort above.
(I'm trying to improve my vocabbbb! Sorry if it's a little, uhm, out of point?)
Cool right! She can just relate to the situation and, drew this straight away. HAHA.
Yeah, death by math. 
RIP, OXM.

Anyway, the rest of the day is just plain boring.
& oh YEAH.
We had to brought back ALL the books under our tables!
Yes, ALL. ALL. ALL.
Suay lah, why our block siaaa.
Anyway, as all my classmates know, under my table is like, an old attic lah.
It's like all the books can be found there, convenient mah! LOLOL.
But now need move everything back home, #@%#%!
In case you all can't imagine how much I got to bring home,
Look at this.

Yeah. ALL the different subject files are under my table...
The TYS which I've never touch before also there...
Amath textbook which I brought to school stupidly today need to be brought home..
Tsk.
P.S: The 2 uhm, 'cloth(?)' bags were borrowed from Ms Xu!
Must return to her eh. HAHA.

& Seriously. I LOOKED LIKE AN AUNTY CARRYING THESE BAGS.
Not I saying the bags look like what aunties take,
But I feel like I'm going back home from some market trip.
& am taking vegetables and fish etc.
Just that veges not that heavy lah. '-'

So yeah, today is really just a plain tiring day.
& I am not really excited about the one week holiday next week which I know of only ytd. '-'
Confirm got alot events and etc, :/
I just want to sleep late lah...
Oh yeah, the TYS I never touch before sia. Tsk.
Shall revise some work next week?
& maybe call Mei Xuan to go library! HAHA.

8pm tuition later. Till 10pm. 
Tired much!
& I still havent blogged finish one of the Sienna post. :O
Too many pictures! 
Yay it's gonna lag all your comps. 
HAHAHAA.

Cheeeeerrrrrs!



0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.