EOY.

Hey peeps.
Very the long never post already!
Did anyone miss me? LOLOL.
Okay lah, other than my silent reader SYAZWANI and that stalker HERI,
I doubt anyone else read my blog also. MUAHAHA.
My aunt (the Australia one) just send me pictures!
Depends on my mood I might post it..
But then. I've still got the the pictures from that day I went out with Jiawei,
To do my sis's birthday present leh.
& you know how frigging long I need to wait for one picture?!?!
Have you have any idea!?
RAWR.
Anyway, let look at some really really really random stuff I took this few weeks.
And I do mean RANDOM.

Okay I was bored during Physics class cause I didn't bring my workbook, HA.
Someone told me that I should include a price and she proposed $8.90.
So that's what I wrote! HA.
Who wanna buy my hand?

Looks like those weird weird hairstyle for guys right! 
Mohawk or whatsoever? Dunno how to spell and I don't even know it's correct a not.
Heckkkkk.

Haaa!!! Epic face of Kenneth and 欠打 face of Kendrick. 
HAHA.

Omg, so gay sia they both like that.

That's me and Kimberly!
Look closely- we're wearing e/o's shoe!
I can actually wear her shoe omg.

Yes, I know I have ugly fringe, but that's not the point here.
1st photo with my female juniors! I think.
And stop staring at my fringe and laugh, idiot.

Remember that I mentioned about the new parade square?
This is it! And yes, our band room is right behind that tree, 4th floor.
& I took this picture cause I think the tree make a good background. LOLOL.

A place for meditation. 
How considerate of the school to make this in the middle of the parade square!
HAHA.

We had 'games' during Ms Chang sectional!
We were separated into 3 groups, and each people in the group have to play scales.
We get to practiced for a few min, and if you get 1 not wrong, 1 push up!
It was really fun! 
The great thing was, MY GROUP (Dawn, and Kimberly) DIDN'T GET TO DO ANY!
It's either we're in the middle or highest. *Phew.

My DnT artifact! Not bad right, HAHAHA, got put in one leh! Heh.
Oh, it's suppose to be a book shelf. HAHA.
And the divider is suppose to be movable but then it's too small for me to make it move.

Here is an example of how it is suppose to move. 
Pro hor, tyty *bowbow.

Ashwin and his artifact which.. i think it's NOT a hat. 

From.. somewhere in school. I forgot where it's located, LOL.
But it reminds me of those animes! 
You know where they have this balcony and a few people will talk there etc etc etc.
HAHAHA. Can make anime already.

Yes, that's my calculator, no I didn't typed this.
Tsk, use my calculator to do this kind of thing that Joyce!


Alright, I shall post some pictures of the day when I went out with Jiawei.
Thoroughly pissed with tinypic, blogger and google chrome.
All of them broke down on me! %#@$!%$
We went to ION to find the business dictionary my sis wanted to get but can't find!
But in the end there also don't have, LOL.
So search a lot of places and in the end bought a really chio wallet. 
But till now my sis haven't even use sia. LOLOL.
Anyway. I'll only post SOME. ONLY ONE.
Should be able to see?
No patient to wait for the stupid tinypic.com. Zzzzz. Slower than snail.

Oh yeah, we planned to wear the clothes we bought tgt that time!
HA! Later you all think why I everytime wear the same clothes, HAHA!


Haaaa, I choose this cause I look decent here, the rest I just look sucky.
Too bad it's so dark.


Right, so, I guess I won't be online-ing often now.
Nah, maybe won't even do it till EOYs are over.
Gonna study study study and sleep earlier! Becoming guai kia already.
Started to feel sick again, this few months like very weak. -.-

Dear body, I cannot afford to miss any lessons now, so please take care.
P.s, tell nose to stop getting flu can? 
It's annoying and noisy when I have to sneeze.
Thankyou, body.
LOLOL.

Been practicing clarinet everyday this few weeks w/o fail.
But I feel that there's no improvement.
I really think that I'm useless in this. Lol.
Whatever, shall continue to do this everyday.
Maybe not enough practice~ La.

Oh yeah! I'm having english oral tmr. Wish me luck!
Gotta pronounce the 'three(s)' and 'tree(s)' differently and make sure there's a difference in 'these' and 'this'.
Thank god the teacher I got was quite a lenient one!
Imagine talking so differently to a teacher you've always talk to, PLAIN WEIRD.

Oh yeah, I'm currently wallet-free.
Even if I have one I'd have nothing to put inside too.
My Nebo card, the tapz, my gold timezone card.. The plasters.. Passport photo of my family.
*Sigh. I'm really damn depressed lah.
Why no one return my wallet ah? Lol.
At least return me my family photos lah, it's valuable to me you know. Cb.
No one can steal my wallet already, SINCE I DON'T HAVE ONE.
Muahahaha ha haaaa.. haa.. hah. .. :/
Now I'm damn cautious of people around me and where I put my money.
THANKS TO YOU, F-ER.

These few days is just, plain boring..
A typical day goes like this.
Wake up, attempting not to be late, lesson, recess, more lessons.
After school might have remedials/study in school with friends.
Reach home, bathe, practice clarinet, revise/do homework again.
LOLOL. Of cos, SLEEP. 
I think that's the most interesting and fun part. LOL.
There's no band too. Really kind of boring. :/

Oh yeah, I need to get a new reed~

Alright, shall stop here now, tired already eh, die, old liao, so easy tired.
DON'T MISS ME OKAY, 
I KNOW YOU WILL.
Haaaa.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.