Happy birthday sis! ♥

Alright, this is so contradicting.
Since when my previous post is about my quarrel with my sis.
And now, we're fine. Lalaaaaa.
Hey, you don't expect me to kill her just because I lost her things? HAAAA.
Okay...

So. I just helped my sis's friend, Liyun/Yunnie to give my sis a small surprise.
She wanted me to ask my sis to go down with me, so she can surprise her!
Of cos I'm willing to!
Except for the fact that, after she reach home after watching movie with one of her friend,
She has got loads of things to do. & she was stress about having so many things to do.
So.... It'll be difficult to get her down.
& I dowan Yunnie to put the cake and present outside the lift..
But I'm clever, so I tried to tell my mum to call my sis to help her buy something or what.
The problem is... My sis is helping my mum to convert some mp3 stuff.
SO SHE DEFINITELY WILL NOT HELP HER GO DOWN BUY STUFF.
So much for my cleverness. :/

BUT HEY. I STILL GOT A DAD.
So.... *Breathes in* I told my dad to ask my sis go down buy beer because I think my sis cannot really defy my dad's words and my dad asked really nicely like REAL NICE I think because he also really want to drink then my sis in the end went down cause my dad says he can convert and amazingly she really agreed to go and she was talking to me when she saw Yunnie sitting down there and everything was quite a success!
*Phew*.
Alright, please imagine that I said that all in a breathe.
I think more then 12 beats. :D
HAHAHAHA.

Yunnie made card for her, and bought a small cake!
& the best (or not) part was that WE WERE IN PAJAMAS,
W/O BRA. But got jacket to cover lah duh.
And my sis had to take picture with the pajamas LOLOL!
& I was in one of the picture, damn.

Oh yeah, THIS IS THE 1ST TIME YUNNIE MADE A CARD.
Shocking yeah? Haaaaa, hi yunnie if you see this don't get mad. :D

& seriously, this is the 2nd present she received. Zzz.
The 1st one? MINE. *proud.
Except for the fact that I threw her present. LOL. :X
But I gave! Heh.
& my sis says she got bullied when she working somemore, :/
Gosh.
Seriously. What kind of friends does she have man.
Her colleagues even bully her, and nobody even care like that.
What a FINE birthday.
I think she's damn sad lah. :/

Anyway, today is Lee Kuan Yew's birthday too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIEJIE.
and Mr Lee Kuan Yew. 







Ho.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.