Weird dreams.

HEYAH POOPLE!
I'm here to blog before I go to the emath tuition.
YES, I'm finally having tuition.
But, well, it's a bit confusing, I think it's a uhm, trial?
Hmmms.

ANYWAY!
I dreamt of something weird this morning.
That, I have these, HUGE RED NASTY PIMPLES on my fringe area there.
Like, reaaaaaaaaally huge, & big.

Like this, but they're more red & disgusting.
& there's, ALOT.
I remember trying to clip up my fringe cos I dowan it to make my pimples worst.
I mean, fringe will like, make my forehead more sweaty mah!
But in the end I gave up & hide these damn pimple instead,
BECAUSE IT'S TOO DARN DISGUSTING.
& it's feels damn real lah! Like I'm really having these pimples.
Ew.

So yeah, I'm reaaaaally tired today.
Sleepy, like you know, eyes can't open type of sleepy.
& plus, we're having 4 periods of math today.
Gaaaaahh!
But guess what, I think I'm lucky or something.
MR GOPAL DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL TODAY.
Wow. I was sooooo happy, even though it's bad lah, considering he's sick & all that.
But yeah! I can sleeeeeeep!

So I immediately went to the back of the classroom, which was empty,
& sleep.
Reaaaaally sleep.

& I DREAMT OF SOMETHING AGAIN.
It's this, insect.
I was on the upper deck(?) of the bed.
& this insect was there.
I was so afraid that it'll crawl towards me & I don't dare to move.
In the end I tried to hit it away, cos I have no choice.
But, IT TALKED TO ME.
Yeah, it really did!
& guess what, it FLIES.
Not normally flying fly.
You know Doreamon?
The tools or something he has when HE flies?
See this?
Yeah! The insect's 'wings' is really like that!
Really turns like that in circles.
Whoa.
& somehow, we made friends, & I kept it in a small lil' box.
THEN, I realised there were other insects which look like ant but has 8 legs like a spider,
CRAWLING on my WINDOW.
Omfg.
I think that was the time when I woke up.
Ewwwww lah.

By the time I woke up, it was already recess.
& I THINK, Philemon tried to wake me up. Syafiqah also!
I think I heard Philemon said, "She dowan eat ah? Dowan eat will die ley!".
In chinese. I don't know whether I heard wrong or what!
It sounded really funny!
Hahahaaaaa! Philemon somemore!
Maybe it was just me, haven't wake up & still in sleeping mode.
Hahaaaaaaa.

I slept for 2 hours & 15mins straight, omg.
& yeah, after I woke up, (15 mins after recess), 
Jam, Liwey, Syafiqah, Xin Wan & I think around 2 more people were there.
(Sorry STM).
We talked about dreams & sleepwalking!
Syafiqah said that once when she was in her grandma house,
She was like, in the living room, HAILING FOR TAXI.
Hahahahaa! Imagine that!
& Jam told us that her mum or someone told her that she was PLAYING BBALL WHILE SLEEPING.
And Jam was like: "Pass the ball pass the ball!!" As if she's really playing. With her eyes closed.
Wow.
I don't think I sleep walk before! Like so fun!

Okay okay, that's about it.
I'm still tired, believe it or not.
Dieeeeeee.
Anyway!
I think I dreamt about the 'Huge pimple on my forehead' thingy is because my forehead really got pimple!
But it wasn't that bad. Only 2..
& the insects thingy! I ytd really saw one on my upper deck bed!
Ewww.
Does dreams really associates with what you do?
Hmmmm.

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.