1st August, Going out with Jiawei!

YEP.
As I promised, there'll be pictures, AGAIN!
*Clap clap clap*.
My blog's gonna be sooooooooooooo lag.
Sorry if my blog made your computer lag, cause it does it to mine too.

Went to Orchard first!
Ion, shop shop, walk walk, talk talk.
Bought foundation tgt, & Jiawei bought this earring for me!
Gosh. Cos I didn't have enough money for other things, that's why.
It cost like, $16.90! OMFG.
I reeaaaaaally want to return her money, but she keep refuse sia,
Still say she will be angry with me if I return her. '-'
Thankyou so much Jiawei! 
Hahaha! She like very happy when i wear on the spot!
Seriously, I was damn guilty.

After walking around, got a tiny winy bit hungry,
& went to buy lemon chicken rice!
Shared one plate, cos we're saving our stomach space for Seoul Garden!

Looks delicious eh??
& it was! 
I eat alot of Lemon Chicken Rice, this was like, the nicest!
Btw, it wasn't oily, just the sauce.

Even when candid also look so pretty!
Why?
Because I take one mah! HAHAHAAAAAAA.

Yep, it's soooooo delicious. HAHAA.
If you uhm, get what I mean.
Which.. I think you don't but WHATEVER.

YES, we were bored. :D

Yes she's crazy about it!
& yep, I'm gonna watch it with her! 

Went to Cine Leisure to get the tickets first,
Cause we wanted to get better seats.
& we didn't want to go there and realised that the tickets are sold out.
Kiasu, I know, but we don't wanna get disappointed!

Omg, YES, we bought it!
We're gonna watch Blood Pledge. Woooooo!

Since we have got alot of time on our hands, (movie starts at 5.20pm & it was like, 11am?)
We headed to Cold Rock!
Don't really like it, think it's too sweet for me..

Chocolate chip dough(?) & Hazelnut!

Yep, she's HAPPY!


Candids of Jiawei always so nice one, tsk,
Jealous!

Omg, stalker! 
Anyhow take people picture, tsk!


Unglam looking here.

Went to toilet after that, & of couse, CAMWHORED!
Note: We went to a toilet, camwhored, shopped, & toilet again.
So, I shall just post all the pictures in toilets, yeah?
I think it might bore you out, BUT I DON'T CARE.
You can skip this part. It's reaaaaally long. :D

This is the, uhm, 1st toilet? (Before Jiawei bought me the earrings).

Our skin looks so nice! 

I like this picture, even though it's blur.

I'm not short, SHE'S WEARING HEELS. :D

I have a huge mouth. *Bites.

Jiawei looks really wow here!

Why am I so short. ):



Hmmm, do I look funny? :/

She looks really model-looking here! Wow!

Yep, we're skinny. HAHAHAA.

Advertising the toilets here!
Wahahaha, I look so fat fat fat man, look at my face!

Toilet number 2!
Took more picture here, because the space here was reaaaaaally suitable for taking pictures!

I took this because I wanna see the earrings! Hahaaaaa~


She's holding 2 phones! 
Rich eh. HAHA!

Me: Woooo, what you doing ah?



*Pops out*.




This is reaaaaally nice! 

Aren't this scary?
It's like, there's another Jiawei there!
Imagine it turns around... OMG!

Omg, the colour of our skin is sooo different! 
I want be more fairer.

Omg what are we doing??
We look like some couples in love. GOSH!

Hahahahah! This picture is damn hilarious!
Unglam till quite pretty eh? Hehhh.


Jiawei: An zhua! Buay song ah!

Jiawei was trying to swing her hair! 

Showing off her phone pouch eh? 
Tsk tsk! 


I kinda force her into taking this picture!
Why?
Because her earrings are Ribbons & her ring!
Okay, kinda lame reason.

Self-timer!
We kinda suit right?
One pink, one blue. Heeeee.



Do we look like those, commercial/show/drama?
Heeeee.


Imagine stepping inside a toilet & you see this crazy person standing there. 
Wooooooooooooo!

One last one before getting out of the toilet!

Bored yet? 
Heeee, there's more to come!
After this toilet thingy, we went to take NEOPRINT!
Yes. How long has it been since I took neoprint?
Maybe when I was like, sec 1?
Hmmmmmmmm. Anyway!
I owe Jiawei $5.50 for this! Heeeee, must return!

I find this very cute lah.
We're using yens! Wow.


Die lah, she so pretty here, confirm alot people wants her number!
Alright, I shall tell you, it's 999128757652137654726542356543674574583455.
Call her. :D




I realised we kept standing on the same side!




Oi we chao ah lian okay, see we dye hair.
LOLOLOL.
I look kinda nice in that colour. Hmmmm.


Look carefully! It's music notes!








I like this quite alot. 
Cause... I don't look like me! Lmao.

Went up & wait for the time to pass by again.
Used Wifi there!
Hahaha, & through fb, Heri told us that there is PIU there!
Woooooooooooooooo!
So Jiawei & I played it.
Rusty, but still can make it.
Very easy tired already. '-'
I'M OLD. GODDDD!
Anyway, we also played this motor cycle thingy, & failed.
& also basketball! & of cos we died like, 1st or 2nd round one.
So lousy sia we!
& this errrrr, better version of DJMax? (Intro by Heri one.)

After that, slacked a bit, trying to waste time,
So we took some pictures again!
Lol! But only a little.



Jiawei's belongings! Okay I was bored.


Hahaha, the girl in the middle candid sia.


See carefully! 
Did you see a plaited 'hair band'?
I made it! HOHOx, with Jiawei's teachings.
Not bad right!



And thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, *drum roll.
It was finally the time for blood pledgeeeeeee!
& we actually waited at the wrong floor. XD
Shhhhhhh.

It's just like what Heri told me.
It's more of sad, then scary.
I think I cried more then getting shocks & jumps!
But to me, it was quite nice, at least I understood the storyline.

After the movie, it was Seoul Garden time!
We saw a very very very very kind lady, who ____ __ _____. :D
Pictures only got a bit, so yeah.

Omg even when she eat also so feminine lah!
Yeah, I know you in love with her already! Heeeeee.


I look like some skeleton here. '-'


I like this, uhm, thing. Very convenient!




Ice creams!!





& ohyah, I did something stupid today.
Bumped into I think I girl, & I said: "Sorry Very Much."
Omg! Hope she didn't heard that, damn paiseh lah!

Okay! Finally finish. :O
Seee, it's 1.50am now, & I gotta wake up like, 5.50am?
Cause I needa open the band room.
& I haven't finish my amath paper.
& I never really touch DnT also.
Do we have other homeworks? Hmmms.
Whatever.

Goodnight world!
Tag, like, & click on my Nuffnang please! :D

3rd day.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.