Tiring day manzxz.

Hi people!
My leg's darn sore now. Gosh.

Met up with The Own-Claim Mighty Heri today!
He damn 好意思 to tell me to go find him at Marina Square, (I think I walk finish the whole mall man.)
& WAIT FOR HIM to play finish pool with Shao Ming,
When he tell me to go City Hall MRT Station to meet him. Gosh.

& YES. He actually meet Shao Ming. I repeat, SHAOMING.
Can you guys believe it? NO RIGHT! & you're not alone.
HERI & SHAOMING.
Oh my gooddneeeessssss! Is like, BO LINK LAH.
It's like, having an alien going out with a human. OMG.
They seemed neutral though.
"Heri, can you stop going out with Shao Ming?". LOL.
Cannot stand it manxzxzxzxxx.

Alright, here's the prove.
Is Shao Ming shorter than Heri? Hmms.
Nah, think cos he bent. 

Yeah yeah, I know.
STILL CANNOT BELIEVE RIGHT! But oh well.
& through this series of alien-human event,
I realised Shao Ming is only 4 years older then us. (Sure bo?!?!)
To me, maybe he's like, 23++???
Oh well.

After that, accompany Heri to pass money to his sister.
HIS SISTER IS DARN PRETTY & CUTE & FEMININE
Unlike him. :D

MRT-ed back to City Hall.
Went to the arcade there, tried to find PIU, but it was nowhere in sight.
Like, WTH? We went there for that & it's not there?!? Disappointedddd!
Anyway, played DDR instead.
Omg, how long since I step foot on DDR? 1, 2 year(s)?
Anyway, I lost every single round, considering that Heri sometimes still got play.
I'm like, SIGHT READING. Haha!
At least bo fail ah! Think my stamina dropped. :/

Took bus home, & accompanied my sis to take injection.
She bought this, diet medicine(?) from the clinic.
I had no idea they sold diet medicine!
Then eat macccc! OMG OMG. Hungry can?!
I totally gulped down the mac & fries. (& I think I'm still hungry now :/)
& my sis bought diet medicine, then go eat mac, IRONIC.

My leg's darn sore now (walking too much?), plus blisters from DDR.
Ahhhhhhh!

Oh yeah.

Made by Heri to Jiawei.
"Jiawei likes ribbon right? I make for her. See I so good."

PS: I like Heri's new comp. :D
Tired!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.