I'm so gonna get a REAL alarm clock.

Late for band today! Like, for 2 hours?!?!
I didn't hear any freaking alarm from my phone man.
& I still go and make sure it's the loudest, vibration the strongest yesterday night.
But I never hear anything. ARGH.
I'm gonna stole my sis old alarm clock! (If I found it.)

So as I've said, I was super late.
Of cos I didn't eat and rushed there.
Butttttttttttttttttttttttttt! I was too late! (DUH)
MR LIM WAS ALREADY CONDUCTING! :/
Okay, I'm crapping! Whooooooooo!

Anyhoo.
I didn't go for lunch, SAVE $$$.
MrLim's teacher, MrLin (Ohhhhh! They both sound the same! HAHA.) came.
To teach us about tone and such.
& we've seen him somewhere beforeeeee!
That Hougang camp thing? Hmms.

& guess what, during that period of time,
MY CLARINET GOT PROBLEM.
Okay, maybe I didn't eat, no strength or whatever shitzxzx,
But I ask Avi try, she also got the same problem!
Omg. Please please please don't spoil at this point of time!
Concert is coming! ):
Hopefully it's really me, and I can play tomorrow.

& did I mention I'm getting the metronome and tuner??
Wooohooooo! Slight change of luck!

After band, helped the EXCOs to take pictures.
& I like samantha's new phone! Hohohoho.

& Ya know what? My bill is like, freaking $89.95!
(Mum says she's gonna buy 4D, Lmao.)
I'm so gonna get it from my dad. Urgh.
& Jiawei just told me why, OMG, cheat my money those singtel! ):
Thanks Jiawei!

We laugh dao damn happy!

You MUST MUST MUST cry!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.