Happy Birthday Y.Jiawei!

Alright, 1st, I WASN'T LATE TODAY! *Claps*
Woke up at 9am, & was able to bathe, and eat fish porridge!
Waking up early is a bliss.. Provided that I can tahan the 1st part of actually waking up.

Reached school, fall-in and such.
& had sectionals with the pierce-guests.

So yeah, during recess, (MrLim suddenly say recess, HA.)
Jiawei & I stayed in band room!
Cause I gotta save money, and my mum bought for me I-don't-know-what's-it's-name,
& shared with Jiawei!
Oh! & Samantha bought for us Milo and chocolate cream bread(?).
THANK YOU SAMANTHAAAAAAAA! Weyou!

THIS IS THE EXCITING PART.
Samantha started to get people to write on the card we prepared for Jiawei yesterday!
(She brought it to school, cause she has classes and had time to hide!)
While we talk to Jiawei & such, while people are coming back from recess.
When our recess time is over, Victoria called Jiawei to conduct the sec 1s!
(So we can have more time to write on the card!)
& our main band was seriously taking their own sweet time~
We were worried MrLim was coming! XD
So yeah, samantha then brought Jiawei to the toilet.
While the main band quickly write finish, & I bring it to the sec 1 room!
(Good thing we have so many room!)
& Victoria called Samantha, & she brought Jiawei up.
(They told Jiawei I was in toilet, so just start warm-up).
THENNNNNNNNN......















Jiawei: Aflat scale, 8 beat per note.
Band: *Gets ready*.
Jiawei: 1,2,3..
Farhan: *Plays the Birthday song*.
Band: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY..
(While band sings, Xinman walks in.)
Xinman: HAPPY.. (Pass Jiawei the card)
Jiawei: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! *Happy till nearly fall down.*
Samantha: *Hugs Jiawei.*

Tadaaaaaaahhhhhhh! This was what we did!
& it was a success!
Farhan was really in time! Till the band sings and everythings went out of time. XD
Jiawei is so easy to give surprise to.
She really thought I forgot!
I was trying my hardest NOT to wish her happy birthday!
(& people around me keep saying it to her! Urgh.)



The big "card". YELLOW BOW!

After that....
Jiawei: OKAY LAH! Quckly really do warm-up lah!


Hahahahahah!

And then MrLim come, so we just did the using stuff.
There's this part that's really really funny.
Orient express!
MrLim: Okay, the guard whistle, *swish hand*.
Then train whistle, *swish hand again*.
Then STEAM.
(Get it? S.T.E.A.M. as in, you know, guy's xxxx? STEAM???)
Anyway, alot people start to burst out laughing, & I was like, "HUH?"
Then, "OH. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!"
Omg, its either MrLim is really innocent (which I doubt so) or his acting is really good.
He wasn't even laughing! Gosh! (Although I think I saw a lil bit of twitch!)

& during Piccolo March too!
He was touching his tummy & telling us about how your tummy gotta stay after you blow out air.
& I saw Jiawei drooling! (exaggerating)
She told me before she wanted to touch MrLim's tummy when he touch it lasttime!
Hahahahahahahahah! Jiawei - The Raging Hormones Girl. Beware!!!
& MrLim was teaching us how to make short and light staccato.
By, "Haha-ing".
I mean, he was "Haha"-ing ALL THE WAY!
If only I could have recorded it!!
But it really do works! Everyone started to sound nicer.
Piccolo March is like, MrLim's hyper time.

Anywayyyy~
After band & fall-out, I ran to MrLim and asked him to write on Jiawei's card!
So Jiawei will get one part of her wish comes true!
(To have MrLim wishing her Happy Birthday.)
You must be thinking what a good friend I am, thankyou thankyou. LOL. :D
MrLim was choosy about using what to write!
Me: MrLim! Can write something for Jiawei?
MrLim: Sure! *Keeps phone*
Me: *Passes him pencil*
MrLim: Eeyerr, why pencil one!
Me: Okok, I take other okay? *Rush to take Samantha's pencil case*
Hahahahhaha, 原来 MrLim 也有这一面!

Oh yeah, Farhan plucked a flower from our school's pot of plant.
Gave it to Jiawei, and claim that it's EXPENSIVE.
Yeah, if he got caught lah!


Yeah, she kept it!

After that, went home with Jiawei, only I wasn't going home. Heeeheeeee.
I waited for Samantha's 187 to come, & we went to JP to make the cake for Jiawei!
Hell yeah, SURPRISE NUMBER 2!
(Jiawei wouldn't think about having another surprise!)
Samantha's maid then called her, & told her the package was here!
(Yep, the dress that she wanted so much!)
So we went to her house, & used ALOT unwanted newspaper to wrap the package.
& off we go to Jiawei's house!

I messaged Jiawei that I fell asleep, and now on the way to her house.
& she really thought I fell asleep!
So innocent liddat sia!
Then Samantha & I put the candles on the cake on the 8th floor. (Jiawei's house on the 7th).
After that I took the Lift again, & go 7th floor.
Then i was like, "JIAWEI! FASTER COME OUT! OMG YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!"
& she still can don't open the door!
Then TADAH! Surprise again!


Yep, this is the cake! Samantha & I DO got some artistic genes inside us eh!


I requested Jiawei to hang-on so I could take this pic! XD


The 1st few of the newspaper!


She was jumping about when she realised what it was!


Jiawei's unglam-ness. :D


The cake was superb!!


She's happy!


So yeah, that's it!
I wanna thanks Samantha for helping me with the planning and such.
Victoria for agree-ing so enthusiastically & helping me to plan too!
& of cos, the whole main band, who helped me and co-operated with us,
And made this possible!
THANKYOU!

& oh yah, I feel very like, 偏心, cos only did for "my" friends like that.
So if anyone wants to celebrates whose birthday can just tell me!
WE'LL PLAN TOGETHER!

Goodnight world!
Today was a meaningful day for both Jiawei & me. :)
Sorry people, it's such a LONG AND BORING POST
But oh well!

I enjoyed it thoroughly!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.