What should I do?

Right, so i came to blog, BECAUSE I'M BORED.
How hurt blogger must be now.

Anyway, I'm really really utterly bored.
I want to watch show, but don't know watch what show.
Want to read manga, but have no idea what to read.
Seems stupid of me to be stressed by these nonsense compare to the world out there.

Silly Symphony - Music land.
Came across this in youtube, reminisic eh?
Kinda missed watching these type of cartoon, even though I've never seen this particular cartoon before.

& I really need to zilian abit more. (LOL?)
Pictures of me are like, so little.
Plus I now short hair, putting up my pics w/ long hair somehow seems like CHEATING?
Like not truthful.
But hell, this is the internet world! Who cares?

Maybe I should start to do my holiday homework.
It's like a pile!
Let's see...
Chinese: Reflection(?) on June holiday, Sec 4E5N paper.
Chemistry: Worksheets on weighing of atoms(?).
Math: Ace-learning Quiz.
English: Write a Speech, & Photo Essay.
The most annoying part is the Photo Essay!
Still need to find pictures, and put eveything into a powerpoint.
& write a 800words reflection.
REFLECT WHAT SHIT MAN. Damn.
& I seriously hate doing math questions on the internet.
Makes me so anxious & difficult for me to do the questions.
Still need to write a Speech! Imagine the planning and shitzxzxz.
Plus, there's band almost EVERYDAY.
How to do sia?
I actually stressed myself up till I teared. Zzz.
But I shouldn't complain and stuff, cause I'm right here, using computer.
Which means I'm quite free right now.

FINEEEE!
I shall do the stupid Math Quiz and get it over and done with.
Then start to find pictures for the Photo Essay.
*Feeling myself stressing.* Arghh.

Off I go then, skipping the shows I guess.

Sighs.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.