Thank you HERI KUSMAMA.

ALRIGHT.
NEW BLOGSKIN, FRESH START. I hope.

This blogskin, including the Discription, Links, & Title are done by Heri.
Credits to him please! *Claps.*
& his BHB-ness doesn't keep him from putting his link FIRST eh.

Well, I'm god damn lazy to remake anything, so gonna leave it like this for now.
Must 欣赏 his work you know.
Later he diasappointed.
HOLA.
I have no idea what to type now!
How long ago since I blogged eh?

Anyway,
Band is resuming after MYE.
It's already resumed now.
Gosh, hours & hours of band from now on!
Really desperate to improve my tone!
& my mum gave me money to buy 4 tickets!
Guess she's coming(?).
1st time! Kind of excited for it.
They were never interested in any of the concerts I took part in.
(Maybe cause I never asked? Hmms.)

Finally watched finsh 法证先锋2 w/ Jiawei just now!
Gosh, how long ago since I watched it, before JJC's concert?
& I've just finished it.
Slow eh.

Now awaiting the day to come to watch... *Drum roll.*
THE KARATE KID with Jiawei!
I'm getting excited just thinking about it!

Okay, stopping here now, since I have nothing to type.


SWO, WORK HARD!



(Edited)
I just realise that Heri's blogskin is like the same as mine!
Since he's the creator for it anyway huhh.
But it looks like I'm copying him or something. Oh well.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.