Results.

Had band practise as usual.
My tone maintained! Even though the duet w/ Jiawei wasn't that good.
Right arm suddenly felt painful, (muscle?) during practise.
When taking pencil it flew all over the place, shaking after playing for only awhile.
& Thumb is swollen like there's a stone inside my skin.
What the heck is happening?

MrOng came in halfway during practise,
He's telling us to try to sell more tickets.
EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AT EVERY MOVE HE MADE.
Gosh, he so straight forward that it's funny!
& he's so tall, he have to bend down to get through the door!

So, as I was saying, I NEED TO SELL MORE TICKETS!
Sharon, buy from me ley ley ley~
Anyone who is interested, or want to support us(me), tag me!

Oh yah, got back my result slip.
Expected.
English: B4
Chinese: B3
A-math: F9
E-math: D7
Combine Science: B4
Combine Humanities: B3
DnT: B4
Percentage: 58%
Class position: 27/40
Level position: 32/98
L1R4: 18
L1R5: 25
Remarks: Xin Man is a very intelligent and alert pupil who is quick to respond appropriately in different solutions.
She is a charming and helpful member of the class who can always be relied upon to carry out any task conscientiously.
If I'm really intelligent I won't be getting F9 for A-math.
& my results dropped.
Even though I expected it, it was still kind of disappointing.

& guess what, MsTan didn't talk to my mummy.
MrsWee did the talking.

WhatTheHeck? She's not even my form teacher.
& as you all know about ageing teachers, (Bad).
She keeps saying I'm giving reasons that I never study or what. (Lack of time).
Like, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING IN A 2010 SECONDARY SCHOOL, WITH BAND AS YOUR CCA?!?!
*Breathes*

My mum keeps complaining that because of band my studies drop.
Well, nobody can teach me, & I don't have the timeeeee to do practises!
& I'm well aware that my maths isn't that good, no need MrsWee to tell me every 10s. -.-
I wanted to get tutor asap, but my parents don't let.
"Waste of money" They say.
That's the problem with parents who thinks that you can handle everything & doesn't care.
They won't spend money on tuitions and electronic chinese dictionary.
(But it's good since I'll have freedom.)
Sighs, if only my foundation for math was good.

& after getting result, we went to eat lamb chop at a coffee shop.
& saw my dad and his friend.
With a mother and her 2 daughters.
I wonder if she's the person my dad talks to every night, and keeps downloading cartoons for.
I mean, she has kids.
& my dad seems to know her well.
Fucker.

Anyone care to teach me math?

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.