Get lost.

Seriously, get lost man.
I'm so not gonna reply your email or shit.
You're just wasting your own time. -.-

Thank You Huai Yue for your encouragement!
怀月 moon 장 who is it that can tell me who i am? says:
YEPPSSS
be yourself (:
be the best that you can be
being beautiful is staying healthy!
you don't have ugly tan skin!
i want to be tan, but i can't eh!
I'll be there to support ya! ahha!
Jiayous k!
:)
She send me this website to help me w/ my math. :D
http://www.singaporeolevelmaths.com/
& other websites too.
Thank you Huai Yue!

Sighs, lots of homework here, but too lazy to start anything!
What is this manxzxzxz! & here I am, saying I want to improve.
WhatTheHeck.
I want to stop studying!
Maybe can master Clarinet or what, & teach?
I'm more interested in music than stupid Maths & Chemistry.
& why 'O' Level bo MUSIC one?!?!?!
Discrimination!
I might ace in music~ :O
Then maybe can go get master degree for music.
I want to teach people how to play!
But oh well, music ain't that easy.
Life is such an arse.
Or maybe when I grow up I could go to the streets and play clarinet!
Then put a can infront. LOLOL.

I want my hair to GROW!
It's so freaking short, that makes me look neither a girl or guy!
Damn, maybe I should use the 霸王 shampoo?
Jacky Chan got promote one!
This this! Hahaha!
Does it work? LOL.
Currently downloading 我問天 from the show 爱 for Heri's mama!
My parents used to love that song too!
But the show like never ending one luh. Crazyyyyyy!
Wa meng tiiiii, wa meng tiiiii~

Okay, I shall do other things now, bored.

It's so difficult when you have to,
Yet so easy when you want to.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.