Back to how it was(?).

Just bathed finish with my sis, (Yes, I still bathe with her.)
& helped her to clean the Vanish Power O2 which was spilled on her bed.
How long has it been since we bathed together?!?
Hope it'll last.

Anyway!
Went to eat with my sis just now, we were fooling around and acted like kids!
She bought cig, and asked the uncle for small plastic bag, (to put her stuff).
& she claim that that was her LV bag. (?!?!?!)

Wah sey! LV bag transparent one uh!
Headed to mac to eat.
Since my mum bought ley cha fan for me to eat before I went out, so I brought it.
So, my sis ate mac, while I eat this, SECRETLY.

Even though it look disgusting, it taste nice okay!

I wanted to eat mac too though, so was kinda staring at my sis. *Drool*.
Then there was this auntie with her grand-kids(?).
She was also eating take-outs from coffee shop!
Then we were like, "Want catch will catch her first." Lmao.
Then, *TADAHHHHHH!* Successfully break the rule!
Mission accomplish.

Ugly, but yah.

Andandand, yesterday night I was damn happy about something,
& I said I would blog about it, SO HERE I AM!

Drawn by Kenji, (DUH).
Cute right cute right!?!?!
Yeah, I kinda bribe him with ice-cream. :O
He wrote it there to 'kinda' remind me, due to my STM. *Grrrr*.

Then I started to get excited, and ask him whether we could open a blogshop or some kind!
& he'll draw, while I advertise, manage blogs and such.
Then people can send us picture of themselves then he'll draw.
If they want the real drawings can do meet-ups.
I wonder if it'll work? *Anyone care to tag me about it?*
Then maybe I can play my clarinet while he draw, to "relax" him. MUAHAHAHAHHAA.
But the problem is whether are there people interested?
I guess there aren't many people like me who likes cute drawings of themselves.
PLAYING CLARINET SOMEMORE! Ahhhhh!
Okay, shouldn't get excited. I dunno why I can get so happy about this.
BUT YEAH!
& , THANKYOU, KENJI! (For the 58th times, or so.)

Alright, off to watch Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn now! Episode 171.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I wonder if it'll work?

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.