Out with Jiawei!

YES. I WENT OUT WITH JIAWEI TODAYYYY~ 
Before that, had smth on but not gonna talk about it since it's nothing much. 




So met Jiawei at JE interchange to go Chua Chu Kang @ around 4pm after that thing, 
CAUSE WE'RE GOING THERE TO WATCH THE DARKEST HOUR!


Okay I've been DYING to watch this since I saw the trailer.
And when I saw people tweeting that it wasn't that good, I was SO DISAPPOINTED.
But we watched it still anyway, since other people's rating might not be same as ours~
AND I'M GLAD I WATCHED IT.

Sure, the ending kinda...sucked.
But it wasn't THAT bad.
And since I'm a sucker for things/movies related to teamwork, it was pretty enjoyable for me!
(Yeah, I love teamwork. When everyone gets to together no matter what and that each person has their own role. Woah.)


Was kinda shocked when it ended cause I wanted MORE. 
More scenes, more teamwork! ):
But still, it was niceeeeeeeee.







*Following pictures all credited to Jiawei. Thanks for uploading and tagging them on facebook too! :)

This is suppose to be a door, and it's actually all black. 
It's so clean and clear, or maybe it's just the camera I don't know, or awesome reflections?
I don't know lah, but this is so wow, looks like a mirror!


We took this picture after we bought the tickets and playing one round of PUMP IT UP 



Our tickets! 


I think taking picture of the ticket is so much better than keeping it, 
Since the stupid words ALWAYS fade away and in the end you're like keeping a blank piece of paper.


We bought chicken hotdog! 
It taste kind of weird. Like, sour..





After the movie, we went to KBOX.
We talked about going Kbox one day together for quite some time but didn't had the chance, 
But now we did, furthermore it was like a last minute plan! 
3 hours long of singing! 




Yeah if you can take note of my eyebags.. They're so fucked up ):






Damn unglam picture!
Yes I was sitting like that most of the time or either crossed legs.
Yep, I am THAT "feminine". 




Kinda like this picture haha!


Love this too!! The effect is so nice!


Jiawei is so pretty here!!


A random shot, and it was shot so nicely!
No we are not lesbians, yes we are just damn close and having fun.
And the effect made it so nice somemore haha!

We even tried to take a few more but none was as good as this!
The picture is always nice when we take it without much concentration LOL.




This is damn...ALAMAK I LOOK SO TANNED HERE. ):

The difference is so big!! RAWR.










I think I did talked about Jiawei and I singing the song 漂流瓶 with Jiawei. Okay maybe on Twitter.
Oh wait, I did but it was on the Malaysia Trip post which is STILL not done.. -.-
Well anyway, we sang this song, and we video-ed down ourselves!
Hehehe we wanted to hear ourselves singing with the music also!
(Before that when we recorded it, it was like, awkward because there was no background music, just our voices..)



Jiawei hasn't uploaded it on youtube (so I can hear it also), but I'm still unsure whether I want to post it or not.
Hmms. It's not really good hahaha.
I think post already people laugh at me only~
See how first. 






Alright. Shall go sleep soon. 
Tomorrow is the day when we receive back our O level results.
IT'S DAMN FAST I KNOW. 
I'm overwhelmed by this sudden realisation every time I remember it. 
I just hope my results would be...acceptable.















OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK. NO USE WORRYING.
Goodnight poople~






0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.