Worked for nothing.

Worked with Anthony today. Cleared; 20/20.
But I lost money wtf. My first fucking time. Guess I learn not to put money in pockets the hard way.



So I lost around $55+. Means we both get around $30 each.
I can't really give him $30 since I'm the one who lost it. I've got to be responsible for what has happened, so I gave him another $20. And I've got like, $5? LOLOLOL.


I should be getting $50 today fml.
Yes I wasted my time and effort.



And I was gonna use these to get presents for friends. Eh seriously fuck my life man.


Thankyou Jiawei for cheering me up, and lending me money tmr, cause I really needed it.... And the way she tries to cheer people up damn cute and funny lah! HAHAHA.




Sighs.




UPDATE: I found $30 on the floor below my bed!!!!!! MAYBE GOD IS HELPING ME. (Nah I think my parents put it there). Whatever or whoever it is, thankyou!!!!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.