4th day of work.

AND EARNED MY FIRST EVER $50. Ohmygod.


HAHAA. Today's venue is near school, which means I can go home easily just by taking one bus. I actually was on the way to JE when Darren called me and tell me I'm working at Jurong today, was damn shocked!! But thank god, when I got down the bus, I reached the blk, 210!



The stupid things is, I reached at around 5.30pm when I'm suppose to reach at 6.30pm. Yeah now I'm DAMN early. LOL. Early is better than late I suppose, but was darn bored nah.




Cleared stock. 20/20, again! $50!!!!!!



And damn, working with Yuquan is really damn fun lah! HAHAHA.We can joke around yet sell everything. (Y) I guess we're darn lucky today. It's not everyday that lots of people will buy from you yeah. Heh.


And yeah, his sister is same age as me, in concert band, and PLAYS THE FLUTE. Ohmygod. I told him I'll go to her upcoming concert! HAHA. So exciting man!



Don't get me wrong yo, he's like, sec 2? And HE'S SHORTER THAN ME MUAHAHAHA. (Happy!) Plus, he gives me this, junior feel even though he works longer than me, CAUSE HE SHORTER MAH HAHALOL STUPID REASON. Anyway, I treated him like how I treat my clarinet juniors! Hahaa, which mean, TALKING NONSENSE TO HIM. HAHA.



Oh yeah, he takes pictures of rubbish and scenery, too! (Y) And he can sing well lah, rarely can find guys that can sing well. MAYBE CAUSE HE HAVEN'T BREAK VOICE HAHAHAH. Man I'm so bad lah. Okay actually I personally feel that when he grows taller and becomes more mature he'll be very handsome. And I'm jealous of his smooth looking face. Grr.




Okay, some random pictures. I know my blog don't have any pictures for like, countless of post already, but these pictures I've taken also not that nice anyway, LOL.


Taken from the staircase of my tuition teacher's...'house'. Looks so much like a framed picture.


Can you see the puppy there? 
I couldn't take a better picture cause it's moving, walking beside the uncle with that bicycle. 
And it doesn't have any leashes! So trained. Or maybe just plain loyal! Awww, cute! It's frigging small too!


Since I was early, I decided to hang around at the bbt aunty's shop. Better than walking around aimlessly..
And ate this honey chicken! Best.


I was bored so I drew this on my phone's canvas thingy! Okay so fugly but whatever..


Sorry ah blur, YEP THIS IS YUQUAN. Got those younger brother feel right! HAHA.
(Paiseh ah, Yuquan, put such a CANDID picture.)
Kinda reminds me of Jiawei's lil' bro.. Hmm.
You don't see him liddat hor, when he act innocent a lot people will buy one okay! HAHA. 
And I kept forgetting his name LMAO.





Currently having sore foot, muscle aching legs, thighs, and strained shoulders. Urgh. But I still wanna work and earn money! :/


Alright. Shall sleep soon. Tmr gotta do math papers and work again! (Y) 


P/S: Thankyou Jeremy for being so concerned about me working so late! Isn't he such a great junior? I know you jealous, MUAHAA. Next time help me massage can already lah, Jeremy. Hehe.



GH00DNYIITTEESZXZSXCZ POOOOOOPLE.


0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.