Happy Birthday, Ms Loh!

HEYOOOOOHH.
Just came back from band! Shock right, today like sooooo early. Miracle! Hahaa okok so bad. I can't wait for Mr Lim to come! Heh. But guess he's too busy to come lah.


We planned a surprise for Ms Loh today! Muahaaaa, it was soooo last min and exciting lah! Cause she came today to teach the flutes, in the junior band room. So we asked Wedding to ACT like she's hyperventilating and I'd to rush in to the junior band room and tell Ms Loh. I think I did a great job. MUAHAHA. She was like, "Is there any plastic bag around for her?" and she actually asked how come was she hyperventilating but I kept saying dunno and dragged her in. Hehe.


At 1st we tried rehearsing but they were so noisy. Zzz. But when the show start, the others really acted like they were curious, (I think no need act also will) and look, and some nearer fanned her. Farhan even search for a plastic bag! HAHA. They were really acting quite well. Even though I saw some of them trying not to laugh! BUAYBAI AH. Heh. And then.....


Wedding: "Happy Birthday Ms Loh".


And the lights turned off till only one which was above Ms Loh, giving the spot light feel, and we all sang Happy Birthday Song while Howie came from behind with the big birthday card! HAHA. She was DANCING while advertising the card. HAH.


Ms Loh: "You all so evil eh!"


Actually, only me, since I'm the one who planned how to SCARE her. HAHA. It was fun laaaa! Michelle actually videoed the whole process, but Ms Loh asked me to delete it, and even CHECK whether is there any other copies sia! HAHA. CUTE LAH SHE.

Victoria wrote the words and the piano white keys while I added the music notes and the piano black keys! 
I know, I DRAW WRONG. :/

Not bad right, my cake. I was trying to make a 'flute candle' or something. Does it even look like flute omg.
Heck it doesn't even look like a cake fml. Ugly ttm.
I told Ms Loh that we didn't have the time to get real cake, so make a fake one. HAHA.
I got put in heart one ok!


 Hope she was surprised by us and that she'll remember today! HEHEHEHE.



------------------------------------------------------------------

Heard that Ms Jama isn't gonna come and teach us anymore. :/ She's been teaching us since when I was sec 1 ya'know. So it's like, 3 years! Even though I admit I didn't really liked her a lot before cause I think she was biased to the brasses. Maybe I was oversensitive, or woodwinds just really piss her off? Haaa. Anyway, I really felt so down when I realised she's not coming back anymore.

Ms Jama, whatever you're doing now, please remember that we'll always be there to support you. Cherish the times you had spent with SWO, and keep the memories with you okay. We won't forget all the effort you've put in for us, and the day of the concert when you and Mr Lim bought Ben and Jerry's for us! You've always think about how to improve our band, and tries your very best to teach us the basics and etc patiently and efficiently. I still remember the small little red card you made for us when I was still in sec 1. It gave me courage. Be sure to come and visit us and we'll welcome you with open arms. I'll update you about SWO okay? Feel free to email me, and I'll surely reply. You're already a part of SWO's history, & without you, we won't be who we are now, especially the sec ones which you've taken before.


Thankyou, Ms Jama.


I know you'll read this, BECAUSE YOU STALK ME TOO RIGHT. Haha, do take care, and TAG ME SOMETIMES OKAY. Hehh.

SWO (s) YOU! 


0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.