Reminisce my long hair!

YO! 
Philomena just tagged me in FB,
It was like, during the sports day, and it's like, SUPER LONG AGO MAN.
So long then tag/upload you idiot!
Hehhhhhh.

LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS.
Oh yeah, we got 2nd! (I think).

Seee, I'm tall.

Yay! I'm taller than Tiffany! Hhaahahahaha! Elated.

Ohhhh I like the effect! The sun! Wow~


MsTan why stand there ah, can't see her~ hehe.

Ahhhh that's better. MsTan you too short lah! Hehehe.

Okay that's all for this post.
Before I end off.
I'M TALKING TO TAEHEE IN EMAIL.
Omg! I missed her lah! 
Thanks DaJin for giving me her email! ^^
& we exchanged picture! She's still so pretty!!

It's kinda small and blurry... But you get the idea.
CHIO RIGHT?!?!
Anyone else miss her? Heee.

Oh yeah, my mum cooked for us early in the morning like, 5 plus,
Cause my dad woke her up. HAHAHA.
She's so random and cute!

Left, my sis's, right, mine.
She still write on the box! So sweet of her right.

Drawn by: Liwey! 
Hahaha, nice right! She always draw stick man during math lesson one.
OOPS. Heh.


Okay, gonna start uploading the Sec 1 concert picture!
Wait me ah!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.