Motivated! Or not?




Heyaaaahhh!
I know today I very the early, why?
Because the MrGopal had to go for meeting, THAT'S WHY!
Lucky eh.

Speaking of math, 
TODAY I ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND HIS LESSON.
He actually went through stuff one by one, and I understands it, omg!
& I got one question correct. O:
After that, I THINK I GOT MOTIVATED.
Just because I got one question right.
But it was a huge deal to me cause it has been 876637536356745 years since I got a question right.
So yeah, before I got that question right, I was actually falling asleep.
Like, got chance lie on the table that kind.
& thinking I can still listen in class when I'm half asleep. 
BUT!
When I got that question correct, I was like,
"OMG I GOT IT CORRECT!" & I became enthusiastic about this topic.
Whoaaaaaa.
I do hope it stays this wayyyy!
Mr Gopal like kinda change his way of teaching?
Or maybe it's just me. Hmm.

Oh yeah!
I ate 2 plate of fried rice today!
I must say lah, they give so little, of cause still hungry. :/
& I'm in the puberty stage okay! (I'm already hungry, again.)
Syazwani and Philomena was like, "YOU STILL HUNGRY??"
Haha! But.... I think I really eat alot. Die.
Am i gonna be fat, am I am I???
Ah, heck.

Took class photos today, I think this year we took alot of class photos.
But then... Hmm, nvm.


//Edited
Yeah, I was wearing specs when they want take class photo.
Talk about great timings... tsk! 
Edited//

Okay that's all! 
There's emath tuition tmr, hope I won't forget like last week. HA.

FOOD!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.