Cat living in SQSS!



Cute right! Look at the eyes, it's so beautiful!
Credits, Shiyun. (Taken from her FB).

This white cat, has been walking around in Shuqun Secondary School for...
Around a few weeks already?
& almost everyday after fall-out we'll see him.
It's a him cause Farah and Elisha (I think), says they saw it's balls.
Hmms, so should be. But I'm not sure too...
AND THEY VERY PERVERTIC SIA. SEE PEOPLE PRIVATE PART.
(Ahem).
Anyway! I still remember the 1st time I saw it, it came to me and rubbed itself against my leg!
I dunno s/he was cleaning him/herself against me or what,
But it was damn cute!
& the thing is, IT'S WHITE. 
And I like white!! Wooooooooooo!
But s/he seems a lil' bit dirty.
Maybe when we cleaning instruments can clean him/her also!
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Alright, cheeeeers!

Drop drop drop.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.