Rock Baby, (Y)!


摇滚保母; Rock Baby!

Thanks Heri Kusmama for introducing this drama(?) to me!
For quite long already, but I only watched it like, yesterday.
It's really really nice & I stayed up watching it despite being sick. *Shhh.
No offence to Heri or the show, but, I thought that Rock Baby was some kind of, anime.
You know, ROCK BABY, like only what could happen in a, anime?
Thought some kind of cute cute babies being a punk or something.
HAHAHAHA!

I agree with what Heri said.
Everyone should watch it! & I really mean everyone.
Even though the the the, actors there like never see before one,
But it's damn nice if you just focus on the plot instead of looks!
It's interesting, & makes you want to know what happen next.
Cmon! You guys gotta watch!
http://sugoideas.com/drama-2010/rock-baby/
Try it, & you'll never regret it.

Please, please, please.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.