Soundscape Pictures!

Weeeeeeeee. I woke up late today! :D
But only can do that for 3 more days. Thursday band resume.
Like, HUH. Immediately after concert got competition! OMG!
I haven't do any of my homework. :/
The stupid photo essay! I should start tomorrow. *Sighs*.
What can I do in 3 days? ):

Anyway! Pictures! Nobody tagged my face in FB yet, so only got a few of the pictures BEFORE concert.
So yeah, will upload when someone tagged me. Even though got darn little. ):

THE DAY BEFORE CONCERT.

The OOH!


Oye como va! The cards.


We're really hardworking people.


Heriiii! This is Cherry! :D

Heri, Michelle also darn pretty hor. Regret quitting band? Heee.


Faraaahhhhhh! We'll miss you.

Nice Paper Bag, Victoria!


Wani! Actually I dontknow how to spell her real name. Hmms, Syafawani?


As I've said, we're hardworking people, early in the morning somemore. :)


Shocked that I have long hair? :D It's my sis one lah. Clip clip.


Hehehh, I look disgustingly "sexy" huh.


Hahaha! Howie with brown long hair!


Omg, he like those people who wants to act rocker. HAHAHAH.


Opps, BLUR. Sorry!


Look carefully you'll see Howie's brown-dyed pubic hair. :D


M for Michelle!


2 Os for Oo Xin Man!


& you'll get MO! :D


Victoria made for me one! Look at those huge fugly eyebags of mine. :/


Karate kid!


So yeah, as you can see.
After band practise, Jiawei & I went to watch KARATE KID!
We were practically rushing!
& we had to sit the 2nd row from the front.
My 1st ever experience! :D
& hell, KARATE KID IS AWESOME!
Really, you guys should watch it when you're freeeee!
It really made my heart pumps.
& we were really EXCITED! Jiawei cried alot of times! She's weird, I know.
Hehehee.


CONCERT DAY.
Right, so I only have some pictures of AFTER the concert, but yeah.


My dearest dearest Clarinet Section! Heeee, glad that you all join band! Stay cute & stay in band!
Was anyone missing??


Richard! Flute junior! Omg, you know ah, when he take flute, like so HANDSOME!
He's scared of me now I guess, SAD!
& he's quite gentleman. He'll make a great Boyf! Any girls want to know him? Hohohoo!
& I look so shag here. :/


Favourite Juniorrrr!


MrLim & MsJama bought for us one! ALOT RIGHT!
& before I took the picture, Amiirul took 2 out. Imagine that! Gosh!
We the both of you!


Done! Will update when there's more picture!




I totally ♥ SWO!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.