Oye Como Va!

I'm scratching the mosqitoe bites I got from falling in.
Got 9 of 'em! Fall-in is like, a feast for those mozzie. Good for them.

Just send Victoria the list thingy! Sorry for the delay eh. :)

Dicussed the Oye Como Va thingy with Cherry, Michelle & Elisha.
Pamela was there but, she was just a decoration, playing psp.
Don't see they liddat hor! They're really creative, & hyper. :O
Cherry makes a good secretary! She really copy down EVERYTHING we discussed!

Need to wake up early tomorrow, to practise what we discussed.
Which means I need to sleep early.
Soooooooooo, I gotta skip some of the amazing episodes of FMA:Brotherhood. ):
I'm heartbroken. :/
Oh well..

I NEEDA PRACTISE MORE FOR THAT DUET!
My tone sucks these few days. Shit-to.

Oye Como Va!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.