-

WOKE UP LATE. Omg, I really need to change this bad habit of being late. Tmr need to wake up at 6.45am! *Sighs*

Anyway!
Today warm-up, then somebody called Jiawei.
We had to go for lunch so early!
Then warm-up for naught.

Ate with Michelle, Jiawei. Victoria, Khoi Yan(?) and Crystal came later.
We talked about NAMES!
Jiawei's family call Guava, 拔牙果(Pluck tooth fruit). Because it helped her to pluck out her teeth.
& Lady's Finger, 口水豆(Saliva pea). Cause it's slimy & look like saliva.
INTERESTING RIGHT!

Then we started to talk about like, cause got this MP(?), her name is Ms Grace foo.
& when you read, it sounds like, graceful.
so we started creating some interesting name for ourselves.
Jiawei's surname is (Fish). So it's 年年有! (Every year got fish.) & 年年有 will be her name!
Then my name is Kopi Oo Bak Kak. Cobination of Kopi Oo and Oo Bak Kak(Blue black eyes).
Bak Kak is my chinese name! Hahahahhahaah!

& I started calling San Zhi(?), 三只老虎~ Bad right!
But oh well, I was hyper. :D

Went for sectionals and MrLim came.
MrLim mood today GOOD!

Skip to end of band!
So yeah, we were getting ready to go and fall-in.
Then cherry & I had the urge to go to toilet. Urgent!
Since girls toilet was in 3rd floor, Cherry & I was too LAZY to go down.
So boys toilet it is then!

When we went in, there were NOBODY.
So we pee-ed, of cause in different cubicle.
& we TALKED.
When we came out. I was going to wash my hands, when I saw someone standing at the urinal.
It was SAN ZHI! He just turned his head and never really reacted. (CUTE LAHHHH!)
Both Cherry & I saw it at the SAME TIME.
We like stand there for 3sec, looked at each other, & went back to the cubicle we were using.
& CLOSED THE DOOR. At the same time.

OMG, I WAS LAUGHING LIKE HELL!
I mean, we were talking! Shouldn't he like, wait till we come out or what???
He still can pee with girls around him! Gyahhh!

Then I shouted to him, (Not those angry tone lah).
"SAN ZHI! FASTER PEE FINISH!"

Omg!
& he was like, "Okay ler okay ler."
Then Cherry and I came out.
Alright, I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!
I was looking at his FACE, & not down there!
Idk about cherry though. HOHOHOx.

Seriously, he like, NEUTRAL from it.
Like, heck care.
& his voice sound freakingly like Zheng Jie's!
When he say "Okay ler okay ler", I was like, OMG ZHENG JIEEEEEEEEEEEE!
HAHAHA.

Cherry: "We should never forget today! Wait, shouldn't we forget about today??"
Lmao.
Okay, shall find pictures of band for MrOng now.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee.



Listen,
     & you will see.
                                                                               -MrLim.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.