Anime anime anime!

It's louder then my blog's song, so if you wanna hear,
TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME & don't scare yourself. (:
Fairy Tail Opening 3 (FUNKIST).

This is like, one of my favourite anime.
(Apart from Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn & now also Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.)
& I like this songggg! I've never really listens to anime's song but this kinda made me listen.
They mirrored the thing, cause it's copyright, & no sub, ):
This is like the best I can find. Oh well.
I like the part where the guy sing for very fast, like bo breathe. :O
From like, 0.50 onwards. :D

I kinda like those non-stop singing thingy.
Haha, running note! Muahahahahah!

Okok, just post, cause maybe if I grow up & I'm bored & I read my past,
Then I'll be able to find this, then maybe watch them again! HOHOHO.
(I think too much.)

Ciaosu!

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.