Another day in school.

A tree near the school grounds. 
I took a picture of it cause it's shadow is amazing. Woo!

Okay! Hi! I'm here, happy to see me you stalkers?
Hahaa, SYAZWANI! I know you're here! Tag me! HAHAA.

Alright, this is yet gonna be another boring post, but hell, I'm bored.

HISTORY TEST TODAY!
Wait lah havent finish, *breathes in* POSTPONED.
To when, you ask? Tomorrow.
LOLOL.
& yet I'm here USING COMPUTER AND BLOGGING.
Bad eh, but I got revise ytd mah! Later shall sleep with notes again.
I guai kia okay.

After that, PE.
Wow, it was awesome, cause we get to group with the guys.
Wait, I'm not saying I LIKE to group with the guys, geez I'm not some despo.
But then, the guys are more enthusiastic!
They run around more, and WOOSH. (They became Kokokrunch! LOLOL, random~)

Teamed with Jam, Xinwan, Arron and Danny.
Hahah, weird combination, I know... Oh well!
1st group we VS was Rose, Orlando, Set, Meijuan, Meixuan and Lynn.
(I think so. I had to ask Syazwani, :/ STM.)
We're out-numbered, but it was okay.
We won! Hahahaa.
& my nose actually got hit by the ball, before I got to catch it.
I was like, "MY NOSE JOB!"
AND THAT ARRON.
Walao, he cannot catch ball one, he HIT the ball one luh! Tsk.
And, when he was gonna stretch to get the ball, 
HIS ELBOW HIT MY CHIN. Omg.
But then it wasn't hard, just got a impact.
HE SO TALL FOR WHAT! Stretch hands also can hit my chin. %^$@#@!$#!
Now, my chin job also gone, good luh.
Guess what, it just keeps getting 'better'.
SET LAH.
Keep block me and cos I SHORT mah, then hen xin ku you know.
I think I bumped to Set's shoulder or he bumped to my left cheek.
&, I stumbled back. RAWR.
Walao, all my surgery gone lah.

Cher swapped them with Philo's group after break.
Her group has got, Philomena, Philemon, Marvin, Syazwani, Syafiqah, and Thiha.
Out-numbered again! But this time, v unfair.
Cause they got good players. XD
& plus. I AM SHORT, YA HEAR ME.
Philemon and Marvin was actually quite good.
The only thing is that they never pass to the girls.
But they were quite good nevertheless!
We were like, 4-0 lah!
That was when I was getting desperate to get the ball.
The stupid ball was gonna go out already, & I thought maybe still got chance can take.
In the end Philemon was also aiming the ball.
& I was like, IT'S MINE OR DIE that kind of thing and snatch it. (LOL!)
AND, I think I tripped or Philemon accidently pushed me, IDK.
I think I tripped. -.-
The next thing I know, I was lying on the floor with my wrist supporting myself.
I was, STUNNED.
Eh I think my reaction not bad leh, last min can turn and not fell flat on my face.
& I didn't get any bruises! (except for my wrist, got a bit red)
BUT NOT PAIN AT ALL.
Am I pro or what? :D
Cannot be 'what', so I must be a pro.
LOL, OKAY, LAME.

Cher see our group so pitiful plus we're outnumbered, he came to help!
Woooooooooo!
So, the result was 6-4. Philo's group WINS!
Gaaaaahh.

Anyway I think today PE was the most interesting part of today!
Hahaha, math and DnT, er, nothing to say. LOL.

Band having combined sectionals!
Laughed our heads off! 
Today was the most crazy and stupid band prac this few weeks.
Loved it!

Okay, I should start my history revision soon...
OH YAH OMFG.
Tmr got DnT test. & I left the stupid DnT textbook at school.
Ah. Clever me.

EAT SHIT.

0 comments:

 
All rights reserved.© 2014 DoubleOXM. Powered by Blogger.